Chapter 1 - KK and ASR!

Dil Mere Na Sune

Shantivan

Two men descended the stairs having a serious business conversation but were interrupted by a beautiful woman in a blue saree and matching jewelry, her hair was left open and affection smile adorning her lips seeing her both brothers together.

"Good morning Chote and Akash.." she wished them smiling even more.

"Morning Di.." Arnav walked towards her leaving Akash behind him and pecked her forehead warmly.

"Good morning Di.." Akash also moved to their side and hugged Anjali, followed by a kiss on her cheek.

"Let's move towards the dinning hall to have breakfast.." Anjali said walking with them overwhelmed to get such love from her brothers.

"How is work going Chote?" she asked. 

"Good.." Arnav nodded but Akash intervened, "Someone is irritating your Chote Di.."

"What the.." Arnav glared at Akash who chuckled in return.

"Who?" her smiling look immediately changed to a worried one.

"K. K."Akash said glancing at Arnav mischievously. Anjali frowned confused but Arnav fumed in anger and took his seat at the dinning table leaving both siblings gossiping to each other about KK.

"Actually bhai is collaborating with KK company for the next summer collection, but some of designs Bhai sent to KK was rejected by her and this angered bhai, so he doesn't want to work with her anymore.." Akash said.

"Chote can never be wrong.. He did the best thing to reject working with this KK, only then she will learn what is to mess up with my brother.." Anjali frowned slightly.

"She must have rejected those designs for a reason.. we all do mistakes Di.. For me I think that bhai should listen to her once and let her explain why she rejected those designs..." Akash said.

"Have you forgotten Akash that Chote is a perfectionist? He never makes any mistake in his designs and everyone absolutely loves his designed clothes to the core that's why he is called the Fashion King.." Anjali said defending her brother.

"Di she's also called Fashion Queen!" Akash said smiling.

Anjali rolled her eyes and took her seat beside Arnav.  Akash shook his head and sat on his chair.

"Bhai Mr. Khurana bought a new mansion and he invited us to a party he threw to celebrate this happy news.." Akash informed.

"Ok.. If I get time, then I will come and if not, then you and Aman can go on my behalf.." Arnav said.

"Okay.." Akash nodded his head and served his food.

"Everyday work related talks, will you both think about marriage also?" Nani asked.

Arnav rolled his eyes and continued eating his food while Akash just simply smiled ignoring this topic.

"Should I start looking for good girls?" Nani asked.

"NO!" both Arnav and Akash replied at the same time.

"Hello hi bye bye Sasuma.. they are still youngest baby boys.. why are you behind them to get this shaadi done? .. let them just chill life now.." Mami said caressing Arnav's baby hair smiling.

Although irritated with Mami for caressing his hair like he's a baby, he smiled in thankful way for making Nani understand that it's not the time for marriage now.

"Shut up Manorama, if you talk like this then they will be more stubborn on their decision to not get married.." Nani frowned.

"I will say that don't get married at all.. It's such a headache..  Arnav bitwa then forget it, he's always with headaches due to his work, and now imagine with his wife.. double headache!" Mama said and everyone laughed.