four

[3] Messages from 'lee know, u know?'

lee know, u know?:
this was gross, ew.
but anything for u ig <3

chae:HOLY FRICKtY BUNDLE BOIILY

chae:
HOLY FRICK
tY BUNDLE BOI
ILY.
Delivered

Chaebyeol woke up blessed, her skin was clear, and she had good grades. Jk. Though this single picture made her heart flutter, her grades were far from perfect. Smiling like an idiot, she shut off her phone before throwing it back to the side it laid. The girl pushed herself off of her bed, full of energy, before running to her restroom to get ready.

Once she left her apartment, she hurriedly caught up to Minjae who, looked as tired as ever. "Morning, Min!" she waved excitedly. "What's got you so happy today?" the male slouched, his eyes focused onto his phone as he walked. "Welpp, I met up with an old friend yesterday!" Chaebyeol skipped. "Ah..." Minjae nodded slowly. "You had breakfast yet?" the boy asked, only to have Chaebyeol shake her head in response. "Alright, we'll go right after lecture, again." he half-smiled at his friend. Chaebyeol shook her head once more, in more of a faster, energized pace.

         Minjae sighed at his friend's behavior. Sure Chaebyeol was usually weird, but, she was never THIS weird... The two arrived to their class before taking their usual seats. The lecture had soon begun, causing the pair to shut up.

— TIME SKIP —

The professor finally concluded his lecture before dismissing the students. As everyone left, Minjae patiently waited for Chaebyeol to finish packing up. Once the girl did so, she got up and led the dark haired boy out of the building. "Where're we going to eat?" Minjae asked, his hands resting comfortably inside his sweater's pockets.

       "Hmm.." Chaebyeol hummed, deep in thought. "Takoyaki sounds really good right now!" she exclaimed. "Good idea. After that, you down for ice cream?" Chaebyeol gave him a firm nod, before clinging onto the male's arm.

— TIME SKIP —

          Chaebyeol crashed onto her bed, immediately regretting all the food she ate. She rolled around her sheets, whining. Suddenly, the girl paused upon hearing the ringtone of her phone go up. Reaching to grab her phone, she succeeded, unlocking it to find notifications from Minho.

lee know, u know?:
aye.

chae:
howdy.

lee know, u know?:
u better be hyped for
tomorrow, cuz i am xd

chae:
gross, ive gotta
see u again.

lee know, u know?:
shut up, u love
me :3

chae:
pftt yeah yeah
whatever.

lee know, u know?:
be there

chae:
or bE sQUARE.

lee know, u know?:
gross

chae:
oh, btw-
ive been getting
into straykids more.
and,,, yall r a huge mess

lee know, u know?:
skskkss liek u aren't

chae:
smh,,,

lee know, u know?:
cute, see u tomorrow

chae:
sure. bye-

'chae' and 'lee know, u know?' have left the chat.

      Her stomach ache suddenly gone, Chaebyeol bolted up to her closet. She dug through piles and piles to decide what to wear. As a result, her room was a whole mess. "Cleaning" the room back up, she sighed at her hard work. The girl then headed to her computer set up to record a few new covers she had been working on.

Being the overthinking person she was, the polls she puts up on Twitter definitely help her decide what her next cover would be. Her recording process would go by smoothly, sometimes making the girl forget how long she had worked. Before she knew it, it was already eleven'o clock at night. Getting up, she stretched, then shut off her monitor. Lastly, the girl crashed onto her bed, anticipating the next day.