six

"I'M guessing you know us all?" Jisung asked. Chaebyeol gave a nod. "Nice to meet you!" the boys exclaimed. Not long after, Chaebyeol felt well at home with the group.

— TIME SKIP —

"I forgot to ask but, none of you have practice today?" Chaebyeol questioned as she fiddled with the fabric covering her knee. "Yep, all of us are free for the day! However, the weather prevented us from leaving." Felix sighed. As Chaebyeol was preoccupied with conversing with most of the group, she hadn't noticed the three missing members in the corner. "You haven't spoke much, hyungie." Changbin teased, only earning a silent death glare. "I hardly know her." Chan quietly scoffed. "She's quite cute..." Hyunjin mumbled. "Yeah, whatever. Let's get back to the crowd before they notice we're missing." Changbin laughed, getting up to regroup.

"I'M BORED." the 'dark' teenager yelled, as he sprawled out onto the wooden floor. "Truth or dare?" Seungmin suggested. Everyone chimed in to agree with the game. As Jisung finished his drink, he put it down in the middle of the circle everyone had formed and spun it. It first landed onto poor Felix who had been forced the confess to something that had happened in the dorms.

          Felix now spun the bottle, only for it to land onto Chaebyeol. "Truth or dare?" the Aussie asked. "Uh.. truth." she answered. "Ooh! Who do you bias in StrayKids?" he asked, everyone anticipating the answer. Chaebyeol grit her teeth nervously before responding. "H-Hyunjin." she stammered. Everyone, but the stated member, frowned sadly. "Why thank you, Chaebyeol-ah." the boy smirked, coming unreasonably close to her. "Hehehheheh. No problem-!" she blurted, hands covering her burning face.

            "Awh! What's he got that I don't?!" Changbin suddenly yelled, causing everyone to laugh. "Everything." Chan replied monotonously. "No need to worry, dakeu boy." Chaebyeol teased. The game later came to a close. "It's almost dinner now, we should order some food." Chan reminded before turning over to the female, "Chaebyeol-ah, what would you like to eat?" he asked. "Anything's fine!" she toothily smiled. "Alright... you guys want pizza?" the Aussie male questioned. "YeS!" maknae line cheered, ultimately deciding what the ten will be eating.

             They placed the order before mindlessly waiting. Finally, the food was taken up to the practice room. The moment the food was placed onto the floor, no one hesitated to grab their rations. "Chaebyeol noona! Do you dance?" Jeongin asked curiously. Unconsciously, Chaebyeol's head nodded. "Oh!! Can we see?" he exclaimed, causing the rest of them to do the same. "No, she is definitely not dancing." Minho cut in. "Why not?" one of the members asked. "She literally has two left feet." he scoffed, causing the girl to hit him on the arm.

          "Well fine, do you sing, noona?" Seungmin now asked, to which Chaebyeol responded with another nod. "What song do you wanna hear?" she asked, putting the drink that was previously in her hands, down. "Ooh! One of our songs!" the younger male exclaimed after thinking of it. Chaebyeol shrugged before swallowing the lump in her throat. She stared toward the ground before singing the first StrayKids song that popped into her head.

The song turned out to be 'Voices'. Her soothing voice easily hit the high notes in the song, causing the member's to stare in awe as they listened. However, one particular member noticed something in her voice. He noticed the awfully similar vocals to those of the video that his younger member's showed him a few days prior. The video that had him head over heels for this anonymous girl. He had finally found her, and she was right in front of him.