fifteen

CHAN's sulking grew on. His mind lingered on to flashbacks of a certain someone, only to find her not alone. Every time he'd see her, she'd be engulfed in hugs and affection from everybody but Chan. He grew frustrated every second, wanting to spew all of his thoughts out. Instead, he balled his feelings up inside, walking out of the practice room with his phone and earbuds. The younger members watched curiously as their leader suddenly left, with the exception of Hyunjin, who only sighed.

       The Aussie took a seat on a nearby bench before laying down on it. He clicked on a channel that he had kept such a continuous watch on before laying his phone flat onto his chest and resting an arm on top of his now shut eyes. He allowed the singer's voice to engulf him. The vocals that he longed to hear everyday.

      Hyunjin had quietly followed Chan over to where he currently was, only to laugh a bit at how frustrated their leader had been for the past few weeks. He walked over to Chan before taking at seat in the vacant part of the bench. Chan stayed in his position. "You like her don't you?" the older suddenly spoke, only to have Hyunjin sigh. "Honestly, I really did.. but now, I just keep seeing her more as a little sister," the rapper laughs at himself. Chan took both of his headphones out to listen closely to his younger member. "I see why you'd like her so much, though. She's adorable, outgoing, funny..."

"..and she's Chae on Youtube." Chan added all of a sudden, causing Hyunjin to turn to the older male who was now sitting up. "Her? As the Youtube you literally listen to 24/7?" he asks. The older simply hummed a small response. "The whole package. But she's always with some other guy and it makes me feel weird." Chan sighed. Hyunjin could only chuckle.

"While you could've already been with her by now, you're still here contemplating your feelings for her." Hyunjin started, peeking Chan's interest. "You should really just own up to it before it's too late." the younger sighed before nudging his hyung's shoulder. "Wake up to your feelings already, man." he finished before hopping off the bench.

"You're so frustrated it's hilarious. I really didn't know it was this bad of a crush because you held it away from us." he concluded with a chuckle before finally walking away from the older who could only chew on Hyunjin's words.

Hyunjin left, his phone in his hands while a mischievous grin painted his face.

He was about to play match maker.