five

CHAEBYEOL gazed up at the sky, confusedly. It looked gloomy, as if it was going to rain. Shrugging it off, she continued to walk, soon slowly approaching the famous JYP building. She stood outside, her hands holding her phone as she waited. Minho had told her that he'd meet her outside, so she did just that.

Finally, footsteps began to approach her, causing the girl to turn around. Minho's masked figure waved. He finally stood next to her before giving her a hug. "When do you have training today?" Chaebyeol asked as they separated. "We're free today, so no training!" he exclaimed. "Good! Let's head out now?" Minho nodded, before pausing.

"Actually.. I forgot my wallet inside the building- I'll grab it real quick!" he told her. "Come inside." the male quickly added. Chaebyeol simply nodded, following the boy into the building. Chaebyeol had been dragged by Minho but she was still awestruck as she saw her surroundings. The two friends took the elevator, ran through a few hallways, before finally approaching a practice room.

The male opened the door for Chaebyeol before following after. Chaebyeol glanced around the comfortable-looking practice room, then sat, crisscrossed on the wooden floor as she waited. She had begun to space out until Minho's voice brought her back to attention. "Hey, I've got my wallet.. but it's raining really hard at the moment. You don't mind waiting here till the rain passes by?" he frowned, disappointed that their day out would be spoiled by the weather. "No need to worry!" Chaebyeol exclaimed, her bright smile reassuring Minho.

"So... how long are you guys usually practicing?" Chaebyeol asked as her friend sat next to her on the floor. "Hm.. well, it usually varies. But, us dance line are usually in the practice rooms longer than the other members." he explained, Chaebyeol nodding as she understood. "Please take care of yourself." she frowned, only to have Minho laugh at her. "I'm doing fine. I'm still in one piece, right?" he questioned, now having the girl laugh. "Fine, just don't pass out or whatever-," Chaebyeol mumbled.

"Now, what have you been doing?" Minho asked her. "Welp, I don't really hold much of an impressive resume like you but, I'm a student in college." she shrugged, feeling as if her life was boring. Suddenly, the thought of her YouTube career popped into her head. "Oh!" she yelled, startling Minho. "This is a secret so don't tell anyone." she firmly told the boy, who responded with a firm nod.

"Great, I'm a YouTuber now!" she revealed. "Woahh, what's your channel?" the male asked curiously. "It's 'Chae'." she responded, only to see his eyes light up. "Wait! You have over two million subscribers! I can't believe that's actually you!" Chaebyeol simply laughed at his response. "But you've gotta keep it secret. I value my privacy." she huffed. "I promise!" Minho exclaimed, sticking his pinky finger out in front of him. Chaebyeol toothily smiled, before connecting fingers with the boy.

The two separated with the sudden entrance of someone... or some people. "Yo Minh-," the voice who began to greet his younger member, suddenly paused upon noticing the girl. Following him were the six other members of StrayKids. Right then and there, Chaebyeol felt as if she was about to have a nosebleed. Being surrounded by so many beautiful men was something she could only dream. "Who's this?" Jisung, as Chaebyeol recognized, asked.

"Guys, meet my childhood friend, Chaebyeol!" Minho said, springing up from the floor. He turned back to the girl, extending his hand out to help her out. She nervously accepted and got up. "Hi- I'm Chaebyeol, you are all even better looking in real life." she blurted, causing the boys to laugh. "Noona! No need to feel nervous." the group's lovely maknae spoke, causing Chaebyeol's cheeks to tint with the simple formality.