eleven

THE eight boys of StrayKids laid along the practice room floor, resting. The notification of a new video popped up onto Chan's screen, to which he immediately clicked on. His earbuds in, he listened to a familiar voice and began falling in love all over again. Chaebyeol's new video had been a cover of 'Nap of a Star' by TXT. Her soft voice had fit the song very well. As the song had began to come to a close, Chan's finger moved, pressing the like button. Satisfied, he tucked his phone back into his pocket before getting up from the floor. "Let's head back to the dorms, it's getting late." he told the members, to which they agreed happily.

       While some of the members left, Chan was busy cleaning up any trash left on the floor. "Hey Chae." Hyunjin's voice caused him to pause from what he had currently been doing. "Yeah, we still down for that date tomorrow, right?" That word surprisingly hurt Chan. 'A date? Already..?' he pondered. Hyunjin's phone call was coming to a close and Chan immediately went back to what he was doing originally, as if he had never head anything.

     However, inside it oddly hurt. 'You wuss. Stop feeling these things and just tell her if you like her so much.' he sighed, cursing the mini dialogue he was having in his head. The Aussie male felt suffocated by the amount of questions he had for Hyunjin. He wanted to get out of the room. And so, he did, unintentionally slamming the door behind him in frustration.

The younger flinched, almost dropping his phone. Creasing his eyebrows in confusion, he peeked his head out of the practice room to find his leader stomping down the hallway with his hands running through his hair, roughly.

       Shrugging, Hyunjin shut the door before returning to his original position. The rapper took his phone out before texting Chaebyeol.

bias 🤪
u excited tomorrow
for our "date"

chae
ofc, bro. i cant wait
to see my bias boi 😤

bias 🤪
omg ure such
a good friend.
typing...

but why doesn't chan admit
that he likes u already smh|

but why doesn't chan admit
that he likes u al|

but why doesn't chan admit
th|

but why doesn't c|

but why do|

|

chae
wats taking u so damn
long to type.

bias 🤪
nvm. u better not ditch me
tomorrow smh.

chae
no promises. gn dude

bias 🤪
gn 💓