Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Recap:

"Heres your muffins" Ishi said quietly putting the plate on his lap, "the blueberry ones are mine, but yours have extra caffeine, so they are like espresso muffins, hope you like them." then she crawled over him and laid cuddled into his side, her snakes hissing and nudging his arm to the side so she could lay on his arm while he wrapped it around her shoulders comforting her for being strong after the lunches extreme circumstances.

"Thanks, Ishi, I really needed these" he whispered leaving her alone muffins for her to eat whenever she woke up.

Resume:

"Hey, are you really sure that we shouldn't say anything, or as Aizawa sensei what was with that girl?" Kirishima asked

"Of course not dumbass, that lazy bastard ran away saying to 'stay put' and didn't say shit about it for a reason" Bakugou argued

"But she was so cute! I want her to be my friend, I want to pet her snakes, you saw them right they were all blue and wriggly~" Mina exclaimed childishly. She turned around nearly poking Kaminari in the eye as she pointed at him. "AND YOU! When she becomes my friend I won't allow you to say any cheesy pickup lines!" she declared before the playboy even had a chance to speak.

"Fine do whatever the fuck you want but keep me the hell out of it" Bakugou yelled kicking the ground in frustration before separating from the bakusquad and trudging towards his house, only to get yelled at from behind.

"KACCHAN!"

He turned around his ruby eyes glowing in anger mixed with self-hatred. "DEKU" he growled.

"Hmm" a certain comical boy hummed stepping out from the wall he had hidden most of his body in. "I wonder who they're talking about" he pondered walking away from the school entrance and toward his friends who were waiting in the 3-A classrooms.

"Toshinori" Nemuri said as he walked in the door, "You better have some coffee somewhere in that cheesy outfit or I'm not letting you in" her hands were on her hips and legs a little more than shoulder width apart, Toshinori froze his arms lifting slightly as if he was a criminal who was just told to put his hands up but then realized he was a hero and not a criminal. Though he couldn't quite bring himself to lower his arms all the way down, so he just left them in that awkward in-between place of up and down with his elbows bent a tiny bit.

Nemuri raised an eyebrow in question, and he felt a nervous drop of sweat roll down his brow before he took large yet slow steps back toward the closed door in retreat. No, he did not get the coffee, yet he wasn't going to actually admit it out loud so he just left instead.

She sighed at the sight of the number one hero running away from her to the grocery store.

Hizashi still had his anime blasting loudly so she walked calmly into the common room, standing behind him while bending and snaking an arm around to the side table beside the couch, grabbing the remote, and muting it.

"HEEYYY!" he exclaimed looking around wildly for the volume control. Nemuri stood over him a slightly dark aura surrounding her before she smacked the top of his head with the remote, "If you don't keep the volume down..." she left the threat open-ended for added effect. Then she turned around and returned to the entry room to wait for Toshinori or more specifically for the coffee that Toshinori would bring with him when he returned.

"Okay brats, we are going to an off-campus training facility for" he held up a card, "Rescue training, get your costumes on and load onto the bus"

"Um...Sir...Isn't that cup a bit...big" Hagakure asked, supposedly pointing at his giant to-go coffee mug and container filled to capacity with squished muffins.