Chapter two,

Y/N:s Pov.
I look around the room. Theres a cool chest in the middle and a lot of random stuff lying around. Old teddies and books are scattered around the floor. I pick up a random one, Alice in wonderland, what a coincidence. I walk over to the chest an open it. It has different kind of clothes inside, some are black, purple and silver. Others are gold, light pink, light blue and light green. I don't like the bright colored ones. Then I see a packet, it looks like a present. The present feels sguishy, so it might be clothes. I spot a tag on the present I flip it so I can read it. It says,

I made this for you so we can look the same, Happy birthday, Nightmare

Huh? So Nightmare made me something so we can look the same. My birthday was a long time ago so I'm gonna open it now. I start peeling the paper off, to reveal clothes that look really cool. (I dunno how to explain so ima add a picture here)

(These but it doesnt have the NM letters, not mine)

I feel the soft clothes, they feel like silk on the outside but in the inside theyre really fluffy. They smell pretty new and I love how good work they are. Then I see the head piece, I pick it up and feel it, its gold and its really cold, but I like how it looks like. I think that I should wear these clothes today, they look so comfy and I bet that they are too! I get up, and take them with me to my room.

I turn into my human form and put the clothes on. They actually feel really comfy. I put the head piece on, right now its cold but it will get warmer. Then I put the boots on, they are just as good as the other clothes. I look at myself in the mirror, wow I look so good, but then again the creature in the mirror is not me. I start to think of a plan to somehow see my brothers. Maybe bring flowers to Dream? Hes a statue but still. What if I go and ask Nightmare if he can tell me my backstory? Wait thats a perfect idea! I'm gonna do just that, bring flowers to Dream and ask nightmare about my backstory! I'm a genious!

-temskip-

Y/N: "Uhh I thought you'd like these!" I say and look at Dream. He has this expression of fear yet his expression is somehow calm. I look away I just cant see him like that. Tears cloud my vision, I barely know him now, yet my heart seems to know what to do. I cry a little and look back at him, then I sit down next to him and get a book from my F/C bag that i'm carrying with me. I start to read, silence somehow calms me.

???: I hum a tune while skipping down the road, I wanted to go for a calming walk. Then I see the tree. Wow its fabulous. (THIS IS NOT METTATON I REPEAT NOT MET-) As I walk closer I can hear the rustle of paper and someone singing queitly. I stop. Who could be here? Isn't this place forbidden from everyone? There's a change its someone from the castle, maybe even Boss, but what if its not? I think quickly, I sneak near the tree and hide behind it. Then I peak from the left side of the tree.

This is not what I was excepting at all. I was excepting a monster, but instead I see a little girl dressed up ridicilously and they have this headpiece that most likely is made from gold. Now thats not the weirdest thing, the weirdest thing is that they are calmly reading a book while singing. The voice of this child is beatiful and it reminds me off the kid from home. I listen to the girl sing and try to make out the words.

(You are singing this)

The song is sad, the girl seems sad. The girl puts her book down and stands up. Welp nows my time. I teleport behind her and say, "Who are you and why are you here?"

Y/N: I swear I almost jumped because of this sudden appearance. I breath in and out a few times then turn around and say, "Its not any of your concern" After saying that I look at the person behind me. A skeleton, with a hole in the side of his head. Yes I assumed genders, but he looks like a he. The skeleton growls and pulls out a axe. "You tell me now or you'll never speak again!" He shouts. I look at him emotionless. I sigh and say, "I need to see Nightmare" then I wait a little and get my feelings back. I suddenly look scared. "W-why do-o y-you wa-want to kn-now?" I ask. The skeleton is thinking. Then suddenly they grasp my hand and say, "Youre coming with me!" "W-what?" I ask but he already starts pulling me away.

♡_Heart_♡

872 words, a little short, i'm sorry, but these chapters will take about a week, since I have school and I take school seriously.