Chapter thirteen

(Btw the picture says, Satan is gay)

Y/N: I roll in the bed, still keeping my eyes closed. I don't really care if Dreams still sleeping too, his own problem for letting me sleep close to the wall, so now I could push him off. But he isn't on the bed, instead I can hear his voice downstairs, along with the smell of waffles. Wait- WAFFLES?! I quickly jump up, just to fall down from the bed and roll down on the floor, making a lot of noise.

Ink: Great, just great now that that kid is staying with us, and I, being the only one who can cook, have to make breakfast for me and three other people, good thing I can always use a waffle mix, but its still annnoying, especially because the kid seems to hate me. After finishing making the waffles, I can hear crash from upstairs. "Oh hey Y/Ns awake" Dream says and puts his tea mug down, walking upstairs. How did he even know it was Y/N? It could as well be Blue, coming to think of it asgore knows where he is right now. I sigh and turn back to making more waffles, i'm sure were all really hungry. I open the cup board and Blue hands me the sugar, now closing the cup board. "Thanks Blue" I say and yawn, pouring sugar in the good looking waffle mix.

Y/N: I roll closer to the door, i'm too lazy to get up. How am I even supposed to open it now that i'm stuck on the ground? My problem is solved when Dream opens it and walks in, tripping over me, making us both fall down the stairs. We childishly scream as we tumble down and say oof as we reach the end of the stairs. Ink peeks from the kitchen, "Are you two ok?" He asks. "Nanya!" I answer as Dream energily shouts, "Yeah!" And picks me up, walking to the table and sitting me down on a chair, sitting himself next to me. Dream hands me a plate with waffles and takes one for himself.

"Thank you" I say and then mutter, "thankyouInkformakingthese" "What did you say, that was too fast" Ink and Dream say at the same time. "Nothing" I answer and bite on my waffles. "Anyone seen Blue? He's missing" Ink says and opens the cup board, in which Blue is, and Blue hands him a new mixing spoon. Ink is clearly too tired to realize where Blue was, because he closes the cup board. I let out a pfft as Dream snickers. Ink either didn't hear us or didn't care, because he didn't guestion our reactions, or maybe he was used to it.

"Hey blue" I call out. Blue opens the cup board, peeks his head out and says, "Yeah?" Making Ink turn his skull towards Blue who giggles and jumps down, leaving Ink flabber gastered (pun intended). "Sooo did you sleep well?" Blue asks me as he sits infront of me. After I chew my piece of the delicious waffle down, I answer, "I did sleep well, sadly I saw no dreams except for him in the morning" and point to Dream as Blue giggled and eats his waffles with syrup. Which was a really messy way of eating, the sticky syrup was now all over his skull. Ink sighed and wiped the syrup off of Blues skull and sat down next to Blue. I giggled and continued eating the waffles with a bright smile, spreading happines everywhere, funny I forgot how it weakenss Nightmare. (You funker-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Is it a bad dream? Is it a ham sandwhich? No its-)
Nightmare: I face palm as I see the mess everyone has made. Sure they can make plans, but not a fucking mess. "What the fuck did you do?" I growl and kick Cross who happens to be the first thing in my way straight at his non-existent balls, (rip Cross) and glare death glares at everone before picking Cross up from the floor and setting him back down on the ground, but he manages to sit down, but whines. The others start shouting excuses for the big mess as I sigh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But I made a chapter- *punched*
Everyone reading this useless book: MAKE SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPEN AUTHOR!
Ok- ok i'm sorry! I promise something will happen in the next chapter