Chapter fifteen

please don't murder me I've had  a writers block lately.
(If I dont say whose mind were in it's third person btw)

Y/N: "COME AND CATCH ME Y/N" Blue shouts while running away from me causing me to laugh and run after him. "I'm gonna catch youuuu" I shout back and we two run through the flowerfield, the flowers flying everywhere near us, some even straight to oyr faces making us laugh and brush them off.  We finally stop when we come to a small mountain leading to a cave.

"Huh, what's that?" I ask and he shrugs. "WHAT ABOUT CHECKING IT OUT?!" He asks and I grin, "Why not!" I say and shrug before we start walking towards it. I then slap him on the hand and shout, "Tag your it!" Then start running into the cave. When I run inside the light of the glowing stones inside the cave illuminates us and guides us the way deeper and deeper into the dark, darker yet darker. The mossy ground beneath our feet wraps around my bare soles and when I step quickly on it, the moss releases some water, which doesn't feel so good especially when I'm running.

"Hey Blue? I'm kind of scared of this can we just turn back?" I ask while slowing down and turning to where blue is running. Or should I say should be running. There's no one there. Blue's gone and I'm in a scary cave all alone. "Blue?" I call out but no one answers, that makes me a little bit panicked. "Blue!?" I call this time louder, but yet again nothing is heard as an response to my frantic calls. "BLUE!" I shout louder than before, starting to panic even more. When nothing is heard I drop down to my knees.

This can't be happening, I'm in an AU which I dont know and I'm inside a cave that has a pretty big hole. Wait- a hole? I quickly shuffle back to my feet and walk to the hole to examine it. It's a pretty darn big hole with vines all around it. Am I not underground? Is this the hole every human falls down from? Before I can think more about the hole and the whole not being underground part, I hear rustling behind me. I quickly turn my head towards the noise but In the procress I slip and start plummeting into the darkness. I couldn't even see what was behind me before I started falling so fast that the colors all blurred to blackness. The whole time I'm falling I scream a high pitched shreak that's called out to no one, because no one can hear me anymore, I'm already too down to be heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NIGHTMARE: We've been waiting for a while here, until the Star Sanses finally came, but there was a problem. Only two of the star sanses came. Blue was no where to be seen, meaning they left him with Y/N. That's gonna be a problem. I sigh heavily and decide to not care about that so much right now, but instead turn my head to the scene I can see from my hiding place, directly infront of me. I just wish everything goes arccording to plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error was heavily sweating by the time Ink and Dream had walked through the portal and closed it. He was clearly not happy to be used as a bait. "They actually sent you here?" Ink said and bursted into laughter before calming down when Dream stated, "We're not letting Y/N go with you if that's what you want. She's in better hands with us than you guys". Error was still standing his ground, "I wont let you take the upper hand, It's also heavily unfair that there's two of you and i'm alone" Ink scoffed and rolled his 'eyes' before saying, "Life's not fair, deal with it".

Error rolled his 'eyes' back before saying, "I know, that's why we don't play by the rules either" that was the command words he had to say to make the others act. Fell and Swapfell jumped from their hiding spots and fired their gaster blasters, which didn't hit of course as Dream pushed Ink out of the way and morfed his staff into a bow and quickly shot an arrow at Swapfell which was so fast that it hit him in the ankle making him yelp and fall back on the snowy ground, so much for a surprise attack then.

But right after that Killer jumps out from behind them, tackling Dream casusing him and Dream to start having a sword fight with a bone and a staff because Dreams staff can be used as a sword too. At that moment error screeched so loudly everyone had to cover their ears for a while because ink had taken out his paint brush and used it as a fricking gun to shoot paint at Error who had a hard time dodging the paint that was constantly shot his way.

And so the last of the skeletons besides from nightmare, jumped from his hiding spot to help Error as Fell was taking Swapfell back to the castle to quickly put him somewhere safe before he'd come back to fight as Dream was already beating the everloving crap out of a curse yelling Killer.

So Nightmare naturally locked eye contact with Dream who immediatly stopped as the two dramatically walked towards each other and then went to full fight mode with so many gliche lines like, I loved you brother, you destroyed my life and go suck a wiener bitch! So it's too gringy to write about. (yes I am just being lazy)

NIGHTMARE: All I could think about even during the hardest times of the battle was if Y/N was well or not, usually I wouldn't care so much for anyone but she's my sister for gods sake. I just want to get her away from Dream, because Dream is bad influence on someone who'll get my title after I'm gone, which might be hunreds of years, but bad influence is still bas influence.