Chapter twelve

Y/N: I run around the room touching everything that I can and stopping to jump on the bed. I giggle and flop on the bed. Drean just chuckles and looks at where im going. "You need to calm down!" He shouts and walks next to me, looking down at me. "I'd protest but im too lazy" I say and close my e/c eyes. "No wait, if you take the whole bed where am i going to sleep?" Dream asks. I open one of my eyes, smirk at him and say, "The floor" then I close my eyes again. He sighs a heavy sigh mixed with a little bit of laughter and pushes me towards the wall so he can later on sleep on the bed too. (No this is not Incest lemme be) I close my eyes and fall asleep. Its been a long time since I slept on a bed this big and comfy, yay.

I wake up from my sleep. Where am I? This place looks nothing like where I was, when I went to sleep. And my clothes, they are the same ones Nighty made for me. I get up from the ground and dust myself off, this place is a huge, dark and scary forest. The light illuminates shadows that dance all around me, circling in. I froze in fear as I see the shadows come closer and closer, knowing something else is coming closer every second. Then I start to run past the circle of shadows, deeper into the forest. Weird yet scary noises follow me everywhere I go and small dots that have such monstrous bodies, that if I saw them I could never get over it. I look around, the shadows, noises and figures are everywhere. I collapse on the ground and curl into a ball crying. Then I can feel someone put a hand over my head. I freeze, letting my tears fall down my cheeks.

"Hey its ok, its me" A familiar voice says. I look up and see Nightmare. "Big bro!" I shout and hug him. He chuckles and hugs back. "Where are you?" He asks. I tilt my head in confusion. "I meant where else than in this nightmare" Nightmare corrects himself. "Ohh, well im at a house, in the uhh poodle deer place" I say and smile. Nightmare looks like he's thinking then asks, "Doodle sphere?" "Yeah, thats what I said!" I say and smile even wider. Nighty just looks at me and chuckles. "Okay, good to know, wait a few days and I'll come pick you from there, don't tell Dream or Ink, ok?" Nightmare says and puts his index finger over his mouth. I giggle and do the same. He smiles at me once again, hugs me and dissapears slowly, along with the world around me, leaving me in a completely white space.

"Hi?" I shout and look around, hoping to see someone or something. Theres a long silence until a voice, that belongs to a child, hard to identify if its a girl or a boy, it sounds like a childs voice shouts or rather whipsers back, "Hi..."

I look around and this time spot a child as tall as me, they have short redish brown hair, and blood red eyes. They have a beatiful heart locket along with, brown shorts, a green and yellow striped shirt and brown over sized boots. But the most interesting thing is that they are holding flowers, golden flowers or buttercups, I dont really know, back at school I failed biology.

I wave my hand, they wave theirs. I giggle, they just stay in place, their hands hanging on their sides. "Who are you?" I ask. "I was called Chara.... Chara Dreemur...." The child says and for a while we remain in silence. I tilt my head and take a step closer to them. They take a step back and look at me ready to attack or run away. "Sorry! My name is Y/N, nice to meet you Chara" I say and smile at Chara.

They stare at me for a while and don't say a word but I could swear, their lips tug up slightly. "What are you doing here, in this void?" I ask after another small silence. Chara frowns slightly. "I...dont know...I believe I caused.......This" Chara says with their same whisper like voice.

"Oh...are you ok, is there anything i could do to help you?" I ask them and take a step forward. This time they don't avoid me, so I walk to them and hug them. They let out a sound of suprise and drop the flowers they are holdinh before hugging me back, starting to cry, not letting a sound out.

If anyone would be there to see, they'd see two childs hugging each other, crying child hugging a girl with H/C hair and clothes that Nightmare ones wore, whos eyes are closed. Then the whole void started to fade away as the two kids remained hugging, until there was nothing left, not even a sign that the children would have ever been there. Except for flowers laying on the floor, scattered and starting to wilt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shes in doodle sphere" Nightmare announces as he walks downstairs to meet his group. Cross stops fighting with the invisible Cross Chara and looks at Nightmare clearly happy that they could finally get Y/N back, Horror nods and cleaning his axe, Killer stops sharpening his knife and looks at Nightmare too, Dust and Error stop fighting and look at Nightmare Dust still hanging by Errors ropes, Fell and Swapfell pause the horror movie and also look at Nightmare. "Wait what the f*ck were you doing while I was trying to communicate with Y/N?" Nightmare says and looks at the messy livingroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom a chapter on time, be proud of me. Also I'll be gone for 8 days because of scout camp, and well were not alowed to be on our phones normally, we can of course contact our families.

The dream sibling (undertale au x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara