Chapter fourteen

Before you shame me for forgetting to continue, IM SORRRYYYYY. But here you go, the REAL chapter fourteen. Atleast I updated!

Y/N: The past few days have been fun. We watched a movie, had a pillow fight, ate nice cream and all kinds of other fun things, today is thursday and i'm so excited! I've been told that today we'll go somewhere else than this stupid house to pick flowers, together with Blue. Ink and Dream said they have some business to do, I dont know what business neither does Blue, but we don't really care, we get to pick flowers so it doesn't matter.

I can't wait to get back home tho, I just wanna wrap up in blankets and sit on the couch, watching scary movies, stealing chocolate and just hanging out with my best friends and of course my brother, Nighty! Gosh Nightmare must have missed me so much, I can't wait till I get to see him.

"Hey Y/N you still here?" Dream says and it brings me back to reality from my thoughts, I look at him and smile then say, "Oh sorry, guess I spaced out" Ink sighs a heavy sigh and says, "As I was saying while you were lost somewhere in space, get ready you'll go with Blue in 15 minutes" I jump up from the couch and hurry to the room I stayed in, and take the only spare clothes I have.

They look like what Dream used to wear, before he changed his apperance a little, the clothes looked so similar, the yellow cape, the light cyan T-shirt, the blue pants, the golden belt, the yellow and blue boots and most importantly the golden headpiece.

I quickly put them on, trying hard not to feel sadness or any negative emotion, besides weakening Dream, I didn't want to turn back into the creature. "ARE YOU READY Y/N?!" I can hear Blue shout feom downstairs so I quickly answer, "YEAH, I'M COMING!" and run downstairs, sliding on the railing, jumping down from it just before I fall down. "Ready!" I shout and spin around then giggle.

"Ok sure go with Blue, Blue open a portal and go to some AU" Ink says before Blue takes me hand and leads me through a portal. We appear in a flowerfield, somewhere in the multiverse. "Wow its so beatiful here!" I say and flop down on the field. "I KNOW RIGHT?! HEY! WHILE WERE HERE... how about we go and get some nice cream?" Blue shouts but whispers the last part. I giggle and happily nod. "Its not like they'll ever know!" I say and get up from the ground.

Blue grins and boops my nose before laughing and running of, only to be followed by me yelling, "Come back here mothertrucker!" After that we were giggling and running through the flower field until we spotted a nice cream seller. He was a cool looking blue bunny who had his eyes closed he was mumbling something to himself. As we walked closer we could hear his words better, "Why does no one want nice cream? Its a great treat in this heat"

"HELLO!" Blue shouts energetically causing the monster to open his eyes and jump up. "Oh hello kids do you want some nice cream? Its the frozen treat that warms your heart!" The monster says and smiles down at us. "Yeah!" We cheer as the bunny laughs and asks, "What flavor would you want? There are 21 flavors!" We look at each other and answer, "Just give us nice creams" the bunny laughs and gives us nice creams while saying, "That would be 25g". "WOW I DONT REMEMBER IT BEING THAT MUCH!" Blue shouts. "Then you must be from either Hotland or Snowdin" The bunny says and shrugs but sighs before saying, "I'll lower it to 15g how about that?" We smile and say, "Thats a great idea!"

Then we both take 15g out of our pockets and hand them to the nice cream guy, who gives us the nice creams. We giggle and thank the bunny before running somewhere nice in the field and camping there. But little did we know thatsince we were in underswap there was going to be a fight.

Nightmare: "Plan 50 procent complete" I whisper to my team mates as we hide behind the house and show thumbs up to error who is glitching like a maniac and looked pissed. He sure as h*ll hates being the bate, but whatever, we need him.

"Cross and Dust are in doodle spehere looking for Y/N correct?" I whisper to horror who nods together with fell and swapfell. Thats great they'll get her and bring her home

"Great, now we just have to wait for the star sluts to arrive" I whisper as everyone else nods and grins. We'll distract the star sluts by fighting as Y/N is being rescued and bringed back to the castle. We will get Y/N back and that is final.