Chapter nine

Y/N: The mysterious person sees me and seems shocked he, yes still assuming genders, runs over to me, "Are you ok little child?! Why are you here?!" The tall skeleton says panicking. I look up at him and giggle. "You look like someone pooped on a skeleton!" I shout and giggle even more. The skeleton seems like talking to me was a horrible idea. "Aaaaa! Ok kid my name is Ink sans and I really need to know why youre here!" He shouts panicking. "One of my brothers told me not to talk to strangers!" I say and cross my arms

The skeleton looks like theyre thinking for a while then they say, "What did the other one say?"
I giggle. "He said that, always talk to strangers so you can get new friends!" I answer and imitate Dreams voice. Wow I seem to remember what his voice sounded like and what he once said, cool. The skeleton looks like theyre thinking again. "So why are you here?" They ask. "My brother lives here!" I say and smile. The skeleton looks at me and says, "Dont lie" "No really! He lives in the castle! He's suuuuper cool!" I say dragging The U. The skeleton gulps.

"No reason but is his name Nightmare?" They ask. I look at them, they seem like theres something about Nightmare that he doesn't like. But like someone has told me, I think, I cant assume anything, except genders. (Hah-) "Yup!" I shout happily. The skeleton doesn't say anything, instead they take the paintbrush on their back. I watch what he is doing curiosly. He walks a little bit away from me and then creates a portal. Then he walks back to me. Then out of nowhere they grap my hand and starts dragging me towards the portal. "Are you kidnapping me?" I ask a bit angry.

"No im saving your a$$" The skeleton swears. I gasp. "NO SWEARING ON MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER!" I shout as he pushes me into the portal. "YOU GOTTA PAY THE PRICE FOR SWEARING MOTHERFLIPPER!" I shout as I hit the floor in somewhere. I rub my head and turn my head to look around. Im in a white place that has pictures hanging from the ceiling. "Cool" I whisper. "YEAH IT IS!" I can hear someone shout happily.

I look around and spot a blue skeleton next to me, they offer me their hand. "I'M SWAP SANS, BUT EVERYONE CALLS ME BLUEBERRY OR BLUE, NICE TO MEET YOU!" They shout and help me get up. "Cool! I'm Y/N nice to meet you too!" I say excited to meet new people.

"Blue dont touch her, creator (god) knows how dangerous she might be" Ink says. He had just closed the portal. I pout childishly and say, "But i'm not even gonna hurt him!" "OHMAHGOD LOOOOOOK HER EYES ARE STARS!" Blue shouts and points at my eyes while jumping up and down. "THEY ARE OHMAHGOD COOL!" I shout and start jumping too. Then we both jump and squeal. Ink face palms. "Whats going on?" Someone says and we all turn towards him. He's a skeleton like the rest. He's a bit taller than me, and he has a cape. I remember that cape. Me, nighty, and....that is him. We all made that cape together. The skeleton who just came is my brother.

He is dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross is tired of the arguing and decides to look for Y/N. He looks around but cant see her. "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!" He shouts and catches everyones attention. There is no answer. "Y/N IM NOT JOKING WHERE ARE YOU?!" Cross asks a little panicked. Its queit for a while then everyone starts panicking. "WHERE IS SHE?!" Can be heard from many skeletons and theres a lot of running around. "THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!" Nightmare shouts and runs upstairs towards Y/Ns room. Cross runs outside as the others search the castle. Cross sees Y/Ns socks in front if the door. "Y/N WENT OUTSIDE!" He shouts to the others and starts running where he sees Y/Ns footsteps.

Lol sorry for not continuing. Im actually sorry. I mean jeez, it took me like a month to continue because of some stuff. Its not important. Anyways how are u who reads this book? Also sorry for how short this chapter was. The next one will come sooner and be longer. Until then, baiiiiii. <3