Some guestions answered

So I thought you might like a few things that might have confused you answered. So lets get into it.

1. In the prologue, Y/N is nowere to be found. You might wanna know why. Basically Toriel saw Y/N bloody and bruised as Dream and Nightmare were fighting. Toriel thought that Nightmare was going to kill Y/N but Dream got in the way so she picked you up and ran to the ruins with you.

2. In chapter one you reffer to the form in wich you have tentacles a 'creature'. Like this one time you say.

You basically see yourself as the person before what happened

You basically see yourself as the person before what happened. You see yourself as an incomplete person whos not the 'creature' nor the 'human'. The word Creature in the undertale univeres is like monster in our world.

3. You start crying easily like when somebody yells at you. Its because of your traumatizing past. You had a few real friends, but most of them died, moved away or coudn't be your friend anymore. You also had a lot of fake friends who used you to get to talk to Dream or just hang out with him. People also bullied and hurt you when Nightmare was too hurt, in the hospital or they just coudn't hurt him. Dream was no help.

3. You call the tree of emotions the tree of peace. Yeah I can't really tell you this because its important for the plot, but keep it in mind.

4. In chapter 3 you get really sad about Nightmare not remembering you while you yourself forgot him due to the traumatizing expierience of having to eat the apple of negativity while you were not made to touch them and under all circumastances not to eat them. You were really sad because people forgot you and hurt you, you thought he didn't care for you at all and that he hated you.

5. Your eyes turn into stars when youre happy. Yeah I just came up with it dont guestion me or i'll stab you.

6. You are are able to switch forms while Nightamre isn't. Again I can't tell you why because its important for the plot. Keep this in mind and the story is easier to understant.

BAM BISHES TEHRE IT IS!!! Stuff you might wanna know all explained! If you want to know about other stuff in the story rememver to ask me and I'll tell you. If its isnt important for the plot- anyways hope you like this book here take some love <3