Chapter five

Y/N: "I'm not staying here until the babysitter comes!" I yell from the corner i'm doomed to stay in because of the rule breaking. I broke the first rule 30 seconds after Brother had just said not to break any rules, so he got a 'little' mad and told me to stay in the corner the whole morning, since it was night when I broke the rule and I had to sleep. But when I woke up and woke everyone in the house by banging pans together Nighty told me to go here. "Oh but you will and he'll come soon so dont worry!" Brother yells from the door outside. "Im old I need no babysitter" I mutter but stay in the corner. Then the doorbell rings and Nighty opens it to reveal a skeleton thats dresses colorfully

"Wiggidy wiggidy wazzup?" The skeleton asks. "I cant believe i had to let you be the babysitter Fresh" Nighty says. "So whos the nutcase peevee?" The skeleton named Fresh asks and Nighty points at me. "Hi" I mutter and hug my legs. Fresh looks at me confused and their glasses spell 'what'. "Shes a bit shy and angry at me because I made her stay at the corner, anyways I put instructions of what to do and a schedule on the kitchen table, you should be fine with Y/N" Nighty explains and walks outside turning around to say "bye".

I run to Nighty hugging him. "Don't go" I say and grip on his jacket tightly. Nighty seems a bit startled at first but then he hugs back and says, "Its just a few hours i'll be back at 5 and the others will be back at 3 or 4 you'll do just fine" And then he tries to get away from the hug but I grip on his shirt tighter. He sighs and uses magic to separate me from him. Then with magic he floats me inside. I look at him tears in my eyes. "Oh fridge I cant hold my defenses for long, bye bye Y/N" Nighty says and closes the door. Then after a while I fall down due to him teleporting, I guess.

"Whatcha wanna do little tentacle dudette?" Fresh asks. "I wanna go with Nighty!" I say and pout childishly and look at him with my puppy eyes. "He'll come back before you know it!" Fresh says and his glasses say 'awww' "I am not cute you should fear me!" I say and stand up in a fighting position. 'Cute' Freshes glasses say while he says, "Im so afraid. Ok what do you want for breakfast?"

A. Waffles
B. Toast

A: "Waffles!!!" I shout and run to the kitchen and sit on a chair while Fresh chuckles and starts making Waffles.

B: "I dunno... Toast!!!" I shout and walk to the kitchen sitting on a chair while Fresh starts making Toast.

When Fresh finishes making the breakfast he puts it on a plate and sits acrosd from me watching me eat. I eat all of the Waffles/Toast. When i'm ready I smile widely at him. He smiles back and says, "So homey slice O' cheese whacha wanna do?" It takes a while for me to understant what he means and when I do I still need to think what I want to do. "Maybe we could watch a movie?" I say excitetly.
"Totes rad dawg!" Fresh says

-Temskip-

Fresh is the best babysitter ever! He showed me how to make cornsoup and now were watching a movie! Its about a guy who almost died but didnt die because the bad guys saved him and then he build a armor with another guy, who died and then the guy number one killed people and then everybody loved him. I think the name was Ironman or something.

I take a handful of popcorn and stuff it in my mouth. Fresh looks at me and giggles (cuz zometimez he actz like a teenage gurl in meh stori). I giggle too and continue watching the confusing movie.

-Wowza a temskip-

When were finished watching the movie Fresh asks, "Whatcha wanna do now?" I think about it for a while after all I like to do many things. Then I got the perfect idea. I smirk evily. "Lets make a prank for the first person who comes home!" I say. Freshes glasses say 'YAAS' and he says "I have the best idea for a prank!"

-Zorry bout these temskips-

I hear someone opening the door and I quickly hide behind the couch with Fresh. We both giggle. Then the door opens and I pull a string.

A bucket of water falls on top of the skeleton who came through the door, then the skeleton falls down to the ground that happens to have whipped cream. "WHAT THE HELL!" The skeleton shouts and takes the bucket of his head. I get up from behind the couch. "Oopsie" I say realizing its not from Nightys group. Behind him I can hear laughing. "Good thing that wasn't me!" Holehead says still laughing. "I love this kid!" Dusty says. I smile at them, "Thanks!" I say. "Red doesn't seem to tho" Tears says looking at the skeleton I pranked, he seems a 'little' mad at me. I laugh and make a run for it. "Thats your second time breaking that rule!" I can hear Holehead shout while I try not to get caught by the skeleton called Red.

_Heart_♡
I Know I havent updated this in a long time and im sorry for it since I love all of you and hate to make you wait for updates. I just have a lot of school work and tests to do and I still need to socialize even if I hate it. But I promise i'll try to update more often and i'll try to make it up to you somehow.