Ania POV.

Family, like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.

Raking my hands through my hair I gave a pout to my mother. Her eyes seemed to challenge me as I had just given in on the fight when she began to loudly laugh at me. A joyous and warm laugh that set any nerves to rest and they always had.

Short blonde hair encircled her face and makeup had been grazed over her facial features. Making her cheekbones stand out more and eyes larger. Bringing light to her vibrant hazel eyes that seemed to glisten even in the dark and cold times. To be in tough competition with her plump lips that were as pink as imaginable without any makeup.

A slightly balding brunette walked in as he placed a folder down on the sofa and his shoes had been slipped off and placed in the hall before he walked into the carpeted room. A suit surrounding his body and black socks seemed to match in colour to what he wore. His bright blue orbs seemed to stand out even more when he wore darker clothes and so I did like it. Though his height was belittled by the clearly oversized jacket and his height was impressive. Just as mum's was.

"I see your mother won." A hand wrapped around my waist as dad hugged me. He then moved and gave mum a kiss on her forehead. Both smiling as this happened and I stared away when I realised that a set of steps were being made down the steps to meet us.

"Daddy." Matthew ran in and jumped. Dad timing it to catch him as he jumped and his small legs flew all around the room. A proper family with love but we had to get ready for dinner so I headed off with Matt to prepare the dinner as dad helped mum.

Hair matching the dark shade of dad's spun and ran free in the wind as the two embraced the meeting like they hadn't seen eachother in years and as if it was going to be their last embrace. Just as they did every night. Matthew had eyes like dad as well and his face reminded me of dad more by the day as he had grown to match him even more and I enjoyed that thoroughly.

"What's for dinner tonight?" My eyes darted around the room and I noticed that Matt was lifting up the cutlery and picking the matching pairs as we got to the setting stage.

"Chicken pie. Oh, I am going out tonight so it will only be you three. No need to get my cutlery out for tonight." A fork was placed back down and he placed the pairs together. On the sides of the placemats and then returned the spares he had brought along with him. Returning with three glasses.

We were silent as we finished up and then we had walked into the kitchen. Telling dad that we were all done and I grabbed my bag. Glaring at my photo on the mantle piece. Making sure that it knew how I hated it. Even if it was an inanimate object.

"Why do you hate that picture so much? You should feel proud about it, celebrating your graduation not hating it." I rolled my eyes and glared some more at the picture before walking out to the hall. Finding my shoes and slipping them on.

"I am off my lovelies so see you tomorrow morning I have my key so you don't have to wait up for me this time dad." He laughed at my reference to a few weeks before but gave me a hug and kiss as he did every time I left the house.

"Bye Princess." He quietly spoke and I hugged him back. Walking from the door and using my keys to unlock the car. The black 4x4 was climbed into and I started the engine. Connecting my phone and play was hit making my music begin.

The music didn't stop again until I had arrived at the desired location. Black filling the night sky but a bright light stood out from behind the house. They had clearly started so I knocked on the front door and Katy greeted me. A smile plastered onto her face as she did so and a hug began.

"You ready?" Andy greeted and I rushed to see his face a little better. My hands landing on his face as I brought his head down and we kissed. Not lasting long but it would be our list time together and we had to make the most of our face to face time.

I walked through to the back garden and sat on the bench that sat there. Feeling a wave of nostalgia as it washed over me. Memories of sitting there for the first time and meeting Andy. A funny little man but a good funny that makes every soul smile and tickles your humourous. Not sure what it even meant but he was amazing.

"I wish I was going with all of you." I had leant on Tilly as she sat beside me. Roasting her already charred marshmallow and clearly deep in all of her thoughts.

"You could have. But, not all of us are smart enough to get an opportunity like you did. Working in one of the top accountancy firms and getting paid to train under the business owner." I knew that they wanted me to do it and to train but still they wanted me to go with them.

"Besides, your father basically freaks when you go to school. Nevermind travel the world for a year and then study in Spain. Three or four years." I could only agree with them and only half an hour before I had seen that with my eyes.

A few hours later, I decided that half three in the morning was late enough and so headed out with the three of them all drunkenly swaying and playing a little. Too drunk to notice and I was glad. They felt happy when they saw me before leaving. I wasn't the same but that didn't matter. They did.

When I had climbed in I drove once again and got into the main roads quickly. Swerving and getting back as quickly as possible. My music blasting and my eyes drooping slightly as the day had passed to a new one. Half an hour of driving had to be faced and that was a hassle.

The lights were still on when I got back and I rolled my eyes when I saw this. Knowing that dad had once again stayed up late to wait for me. A man that I did love and I knew that he loved me. Though he was a pain to do anything with as he worried so badly for me.