BAU POV.

Sometimes when I'm sitting here thinking about you, I wonder if you're also sitting, thinking about me.

The team climbed into the cars and drove behind Steve as he directed them to the address that was in association with the mobile that had called for the assistance. It was lit up and lights flooded out onto the streets surrounding it. Just as other houses did as the night passed on. Neighbours had been leaving their houses as they saw the officers turning up and taping up the scene. No one would be willing to give a witness statement.

"No one has entered yet so you guys are first." Steve finished speaking and they all thanked the stars for bulletproof vests as they may have needed them to do their job safely on the case.

They stood at the door and gave the usual set of long warnings before busting in and the wood splintering beneath Derek's foot. His thick boots being put to use as he did so. Only the hall left them with nothing as they looked around. Hotch giving the signal to show where people should go. JJ and Prentiss walking up the steps. Rossi and Derek taking the room on the right whilst he and Reid would take the room on the left.

When the clears had been given it was clear that the room on the left would be the room filled with all of them in. The other scenes had been a bloody mess so it was bound to be awful. A deep breath was taken to steady out as the team watched on and Hotch found it within him to enter. The team closely behind him as the living room was entered.

Steve stood outside the house as it all occured but he heard all of the clears. Fear of it being a hoax had hit him but that seems wrong as they tried their best to be right about it. Not wasting any time as they had been awake for hours. Five in the morning was rough so they needed to be right.

"In here." Hotch quietly muttered and all guns were holstered and the room seen. Blood covering all of the floor and much of the wall. Seriously decreasing the value of the house and also the smell was one that really hung heavy on the nostrils.

All bodies entered the room as they saw that there was a heap of bodies laying. Blood seeping from the clump as the bodies had all been moved to be with one another. Though one was a little away from all of the others but still blood clung to her frame. And her chest was rising. Hotch rushed to her side but as he did so her eyes sprang open and her figure pulled back. Removing his ability to reach her and help her at all.

"It's all right. I am Special Agent Aaron Hotchner but you can call me Hotch." Her body pulled away still and eyes kept from him and that was when they all realised that Hotch wasn't getting anywhere.

"Can you tell me your name sweety?" Her face was a delicate one that had the kindest and prettiest of all features. Though fear ran through her as they tried to get her to open up to them. Only, she cried and as a hand went to comfort, a female hand, she was just as quick to pull away. Her hands running through her hair as she began to cry harder.

"Can you come with us?" It was a long shot but it was worth a go and as this was said Reid had an elbow to the ribs but she looked up. The bodies entered her view and memories filled her. Pain shooting through as it was relived and to her it was more of some sick reenactment rather than just in her mind.

Hands flew up and a hug began with Rossi. He was a kind man and his face screamed that as she had also noticed this. Thankfully he hugged her back as she was weak and a little wobbly as she moved about in a severe amount of pain. This not being helped by the dire burn that was stirring and that wasn't the last of it as she began to sob so hard that standing wasn't suddenly optional.

"What's your name?" Hands ran down her back as she clung onto him like he was the only thing that she had. Like life depended on him being in her two arms. Tears dampening his shoulder and mascara running all over his shirt as he stood there and kept a comforting stance.

"A-an-nia." It was hiccuped out and her face buried even deeper into his shoulder as they stood where they were. Hoping to forget about life or wake up to see her parents. Not that any of that would happen though and they all knew it. Despite how bad it had hurt.

"Well, Ania. Do you mind if we get you looked at just to see if you are healthy?" She nodded but it was far too apprehensive as she refused to stop with the hug but both of those involved knew that she was using him as a support. He was a rock she could not afford to lose.

His arm swooped around her body and rested on her waist as he walked her to the only awaiting ambulance and there she sat on the edge with one of the workers doing what they know best. Checking her over and seeing where hurt the most as they did an evaluation that seemed to show that she was in a position of relative physical fitness. When they had done a rough check Hotch walked up to her and put his feet just before her as she waited to hear from the paramedics.

"I was wondering if you could help me. Give me a storyline for the past day or so." A nod came and she prepared to speak to him. Starting from the morning as she knew he wanted to go reasonably far back to get a proper look at what was happening.

"Woke up about eight and grabbed cereal. Dad left for work at half past and he always wanted to say a goodbye before he left so I always woke up to meet him. He would take Matthew to school as he left so I also waved him off. For the rest of the day the two of us left at home did chores and talked. I then left the house at half two to be at school for Matthew and mum started dinner. When I got back Matthew was quick to say hi to mum then play upstairs until dad got back at about seven or something. Then we laid the table but I was going out." Just as she went on to tell him more the ambulance worker told them that she had to go. More checks had to be done and her body had to be looked over properly.