BAU POV.

Anger begets more anger, and forgiveness and love lead to more forgiveness and love.

Rossi and Hotch stood on the right side of the one way glass as Ania walked into the room with the rest of the team following. Nothing more being said as she saw the tape markings on the floor. Marks for a sofa and the such were seen. Only, no chair tape was down. Because the unsub had returned them to the place of origin.

"I will be the Dad. Emily you can be mum, Spencer can be Matty and JJ can be Ania. Then we can go. If you will Ania." Derek spoke quickly and then they watched as she pointed to each of them to get their attention then pointed to areas that they were in when she had entered.

"Matty was sat there. Tape on all fours to the chair. Dad here, he had zip ties and tape. To the chair and some fabric in his mouth. They all did. Mum was at his right. She had the same treatment as dad on her fours." They moved and stood there. Waiting to see what was going to happen. If she could identify any new facts.

"He must have been here. Just by the door because I was yanked into the room as soon as I entered and then I had something put into my mouth. After that I was in the centre. He hurt me then I was placed on the last chair here. Making a sort of triangle shape as this happened." JJ was placed between the three of them as she nodded. Not once did Ania touch, she just pointed and let others follow her.

"Matty was taken out." Spencer perked up and then followed as she walked to him then into the centre exactly where she had been. He knelt down as her hand rested on his shoulder for a second then it lifted again. Minimal contact but enough to show a height difference.

"One hand on his right shoulder then his left hand came down and in one go. He um, yeah." Spencer fell to sit on the floor and watch as she moved around again. Steps were made towards the parents as she looked pensive.

"He stabbed mum loads of times. Even after she may have required to, pass, then dad. He was punched and kicked. He covered mum up though. Dad was a different case. I could keep eye contact with dad and he could clearly see me even when I closed my eyes. Then that happened. He used his right hand this time." She moved around and kept up with the pointing to JJ as she watched on with a keen intrigue.

"Then I was lifted again. Brought to the side of my brother. Closest to my parents and he hurt me again before putting his hands around my neck." She had brought JJ into the centre, a little to the side and then there was no more movement.

"When I woke up this was all different. Dad was on the floor and so was mum. Matty and I were left as we were. The chairs gone and so were the fabrics and ties." Eyes looked around and she was baffled by what had happened to them as she lay unaware. Not sure of what had occured between her eyes closing and opening.

"Thank you so much. I am sure that this hasn't been the easiest experience for you." Her nod came and a pair of eyes wandered around the room as she took in the small office. Not much else could be spoken of so Ania excused herself and walked from the room to attend to something else, only for Derek to make her walk into one of the office rooms for security and safety.

"Something is bugging her. I will ask Derek to see if he can get it out of her. Now that we know the order of his attacks we may be able to figure a little more out about him. Or his character." Hotch sent a text to Derek and then walked to meet the team back in the main room.

Words were spread on the board and facts from the account given were added to help build some sort of character file. Something that would help to solve a few questions. Ones that would win them the case as the world moved on and so did the killer. A man who had no clue what was about to happen but all he did know was a family would be paying.

All of the thought made by the team stopped as one of their phones rang. Hotch pardoning himself but as he saw the caller ID the device was placed onto speaker and laid on the table for all to hear. Derek at the other end.

"Hey Hotch. I have stepped out of the room. I can see her still but she won't say a word. Her eyes keep set on her hands. Apparently she is annoyed or upset. I am sure there is something on her mind but she has or is keeping it to herself. Hotch, would someone else be better here?" Eyes all looked around the room as the idea was passed silently between them. Making few connections until Derek spoke again.

"She talked to Spencer in the car." Hotch nodded and then a pondering face was passed as ideas swarmed through their minds.

"All right. We will send someone down and then you can come up and see us. Bye. Spencer, I want you to have a text prepared already. The second she speaks I want you to hit send. If in five minutes we don't get a text then someone else will be sent down. Even if it is her saying she won't say anything. Send it." With no hesitation he clicked on his phone for a second as he prepared the message and then he nodded. He was ready and down he headed to see the girl that lost her voice.

The team watched the hall as Spencer entered and Derek walked back into the room. Not a word being said but the disappointment was all over his face as they all sat together. Hopes of figuring something out crossed their minds.

"We could have a press conference. Have Ania speak to them. He will see her face and come after her. If it comes to it, he may contact her. Of course we would have to ask her permission but that could solve this for us." JJ suggested and although it didn't sit well with them. They could only agree with what she was suggesting.

After that silent plans were made until the five long minutes were announced and then JJ was sent down to discuss the matter with her. And relieve Spencer from the silent nightmare that Ania would have him in. Not even moving, nevermind in circles.