Part 15

GUYS look amateur_author_101 made a meme :D

As soon as the door closed, America jumped to his feet. Shitshitshitshitshit- Scrambling for his shoes, he shoved his phone in his pocket and swung the door open, running down the hall in the opposite direction of where Russia had turned.

He knew Russia would confront people near the classes, and not go straight to their dorm room. Which was what he was going to do. America careened down the hall wildly, hoping to catch England still in her room. She had been the one who gave him Russia's wallet last night.

America finally reached her room, pounding on England's door. "England! Open up!" he wheezed.

After a few seconds, the door swung open to reveal a very pissed-off looking England. "All yer bangin isn't helping with my hangover," she snapped.

"Sorry," America apologized, "but it's important. Did you empty out Russia's wallet last night?"

England looked confused. "Well, yeah. We used the money. You were there with us."

"No, not the money, but- but everything else." America was tripping over his words. "Like his ID card and license and everything like that."

To his dismay, England shrugged. "Dunno. I'd ask Georgia. Why are you so worried about the guy's stuff anyways?"

"Everything's gone, and he's pissed." America started moving down the hall to where Georgia's room was. "Sorry to bother you, and good luck with your hangover!"

England grumbled something and slammed the door.

America wasted no time in finding Georgia's dorm room, and knocking loudly. Please be in your room please be in your room please be -

Someone who was not Georgia opened the door. "Oh, hey America," Turkey greeted. "What's up?"

"Hi, is Georgia here?" America asked, breathless. Turkey raised an eyebrow, but before he could speak, another voice called out from inside the dorm room.

"Babe? Who is it?"

"Uhh..." Turkey turned his head. "Bu Amerika. İçeri girmesine izin vermeli miyim?"

"No, I'll come." There was a shuffling sound, and then Turkey stepped back as Georgia took his place. She looked tired, but in better shape than England. "Hey America, what's up?

"Since when were you dating Turkey?" America asked curiously, forgetting the problem at hand.

Georgia's face immediately flushed. "I- we're not dating!"

"Tartışılabilir," Turkey shouted from inside.

"Shut up!"

America tilted his head. "You like just called him 'babe' though."

"That- I- no I didn't!" Georgia glared at America and then took a deep breath, calming herself down. "Anyways. What do you need?"

America finally remembered why he was there. "The... uh, Russia's wallet. His stuff is gone."

Georgia's neutral expression fell into one of disgust at the mention of Russia. "So the Commie sent you on a wild goose chase for him?"

"Not- not exactly." America twisted his fingers together. "He's really mad right now, and I don't really want to get into a physical fight with him, y'know? So I'm trying to find his stuff. I already asked England, and she said to ask you. So..."

"Damn commie," she muttered.

America had never understood why Georgia hated Russia so much, but now wasn't the time to ask. "Georgia, please!" America pleaded. "He's so mad at me right now, I need to fix it!"

Georgia huffed a sigh, looking to the side. "I don't have his things," she denied. "Maybe it fell out of his wallet when you were going back to your room."

America's heart dropped. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she snapped. "Now go away, I have stuff to do." Georgia started to close the door, and then in a quieter apologetic voice, she added "See you in class." Then the door shut.

Russia's going to legit murder me.

America stared at the closed door for a few seconds, trying to think of where to go next. I should go talk with Japan, he finally decided in desperation. She knows how to fix relationships and stuff. She might be able to help me.

surprise, i actually updated :)) also i'd like to take a quick sec to thank you all for reading this inconsistent story?? i never ever expected it to get this many views, thanks so much for the support!!

(and finals are coming up, so sorry if stuff takes kinda long)

05/15/19