2∞

you guys: *long comments*

me, sobbing: tham k

oh man i sped-wrote this so yall would stop bashing russia. dont worry, he'll get his turn to be poked by the Angst Stick too. 

its kind of funny tho; first you guys were mad at america, then you were mad at georgia, and now youre mad at russia. i wonder who's next!!

America could feel his entire body trembling as he walked away from his dorm, away from Russia. Adrenaline was still pumping through him, but he had no way to release the pent up energy he felt. He blinked rapidly as his mind struggled to catch up to his quick pace. Something wet slid down his cheek.

He was crying again.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

America quickly rubbed under his eyes, only succeeding in smearing the tears across his face as he walked faster, staring at the ground and praying so hard that there would be no one in the halls to witness his breakdown.

The more America tried to convince himself that nothing Russia said was true, the more Russia's words burrowed into his brain like worms eating through an apple. Russia was right. America was just a crybaby, he was weak. Even now, he could only run away to his brother and cry, unable to face Russia.

It wasn't like he hadn't heard it before. 'You're just faking for attention.' 'Depression? Is that what you kids call it these days? You're all just sensitive snowflakes.' 'You use that as an excuse for everything!'

He didn't like saying he had depression. It made him feel like he was asking for pity, and he hated that. And he hated when other people assumed he was seeking pity too. But he couldn't blame them for thinking that.

He finally reached Canada's dorm room, knocking quickly and urgently. His hands dropped to hover near his stomach, shaking as he played with his fingers and tried to pick off more of his already-bitten fingernails. His chest rose and fell unsteadily.

Oh God, please hurry up. Please please please--

Ukraine opened the door.

America immediately straightened his back and painted on a bright smile, hiding his hands behind his back. "Hey!" He took a few quick breaths, then offering Ukraine a slightly weaker smile. "Sorry for panting, I ran the whole way here." Hopefully that was a good enough excuse. "Is Canada here? I really, really need to see him."

Ukraine shook his head. "He left a little while ago, said he was walking to town to check it out. He'll probably be back in an hour or two."

"O-oh." America's wide smile lessened considerably as his eyes watered, tears threatening to fall. Not in front of someone, please!! "Sorry for bothering you then, I'll just--"

"If you just need somewhere to crash for a while, then I don't mind if you want to stay." Ukraine's expression didn't change once as he spoke, his voice also remaining at a constant level. "Canada might come back earlier, you can just wait for him here."

"Ah-- um, thanks." Wasn't that worse?? Having to stay in enclosed quarters with a person?? Ukraine would definitely hear him if he so much as sniffed. "...b-but I'll just call him instead. Thanks though!"

America turned and walked as fast as he could without running, feeling Ukraine's eyes burning into his back. He reached the stairwell and went down to the below floor, exiting the stairwell and turning the corner into the bathroom. It was thankfully empty, but America wouldn't have taken notice of anyone if they were in there. He headed for the furthest stall and locked himself in.