Talk To Me -~4~-

Click, click, click...

3rd POV

Seconds before Y/N smashed into the ground, our favorite prince came to the rescue on his mighty steed and caught our damsel in distress.
Y/N and Zen had locked eyes as soon as she was caught, but she quickly averted her gaze and tried not to let him see her face.
H-He saw me. Everything that Mother said... He saw.. Everyone saw.
Zen didn't know what to think.. other than that she was utterly gorgeous in every way.. and that she was surprisingly super lightweight.
After Prince Zen stopped his steed, Y/N ran off in another direction, making sure to cover her face and body with her long hair. She was running back for the inn.
"Y/n!!"

Zen's POV

"Y/n!!" I desperately called out for her.
I followed Y/N on foot. I couldn't take my horse into the rain anymore. She ran straight back to the inn and right through the front door, soaking wet! The ladies at the front desk were awaken from their sleep as they watched Y/N and I run across the nice carpet floors. "Keep up the good work, ladies!" I shouted and ran faster. I had to get there before she-...
Slam!
Too late.. Y/N slammed the door right in my face and almost crushed my fingers. "Y/N! Open the door!" I shouted, pleading with her, but she didn't say anything. I mean.. how could she reply? She had said something to that dunce of a prince once before but...
"Y/N! ...please." I softened my voice at the end and relaxed my fists on the door.
..Sssh...
A little piece of slightly wet paper had been slipped under the door. I quickly dropped to the carpet and read it in my head, "Go, we'll all die if I stay. Please Prince Zen, just leave me alone."
"Y/N, listen to me, none of us will die if you stay. You can't go back to Alfin!" I quickly replied in concern.
Y/N slid another note under the door.
"Prince Dominic is after me. I'll either be enslaved or killed along with you and the others and that guy I was with. He always gets what he wants"
"Y/N, I won't let that happen! Please let me in.." Someone could still be watching her and take her away. I don't understand how a person who already has everything could be so unbelievably selfish.
I stood up about to open the door, then all of a sudden I heard a slight thud and felt the floor shake.
"Y/N!" I yelled out for her as I saw her lying unconscious on the cold floor. The windows were closed now and the only light that was showing came through a little crack in the curtains and the opened door. I picked up Y/N carefully. She was so fragile and frail that I thought i could accidentally break her at any point. Not to mention how skinny she actually turned out to be. She feels as if she hadn't eaten for years. None of us were ever able to see this.. but even so... She's absolutely gorgeous. I lightly brushed her hair from her eyes. It was so soft even after getting all wet.
Worry built up in my stomach so much that I wanted to scream out. I sighed instead and laid my forehead gently on hers and quickly found out she was running a nasty fever.
"Y/N!"
"Prince Zen!"
"Zen, Y/N!"
"Sir!"
Kiki, Mitsuhide, Shirayuki, and that boy who took Y/N and ran away with her ran into the room. We wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for him!-.. but I'll keep that conversation on hold till a better time.
"She's passed out and running a fever. Shirayuki-" I looked over to her. She nodded quickly than ran away to grab whatever she needed to heal Y/N.

Obi's POV

"And you... Tell me.. Just what happened with that Prince that's so bad Y/N had to flee in such a hurry to save herself.." The second prince of Clarines asked me while keeping his eyes on Y/N asleep in his arms. I wasn't able to see her face at all, the prince kept his back to us the entire time with her in his arms, keeping her to himself, not allowing us to see Y/N.
"If she didn't tell you than I'll refrain from too until Miss Y/N gives me permission." I spoke without hesitation. This seemed to upset the Prince and his attendants, but what can I say? It's her business, not mine. The prince turned his head to the right slightly, just enough to give me a terrifying glare with one of his eyes. I tried not to react much. I relaxed myself and put my hands behind my neck and looked away. The prince sighed before looking back at Y/N.
"Mitsuhide, Kiki, go take Y/N's kidnapper to one of your rooms and don't let him out of your sight" Neither of them said anything, they just nodded and took me by the arms. I wanted to stay but there's no way they'd let me do that and I'm positive she's in the right hands now... Another prince, huh, Y/N?