Changed. -~Part 1~-

Hey there! I'd like to tell everyone that this chapter will be very long. Idk why I did that but I spent over a week or 2 writing this first chapter and it has over 9000 words. Itll be in two chapters. Around 4000 each. They may seem long but for the first like 5 chapters itll all just be "setting up" the story line and getting to know the characters like I said before!
I hope you enjoy it and come back for another chapter!

This story has some pretty tough topics like murder, rape and abuse. If you have any troubles with these topics than please find another story!!! (Okay note- that stuff didn't actually happen -kinda- it just talks about it, sorry for the mix up)

Oh yeah- you guys already know but Y/n= your name. Things like that. Also, I'm sorry that the 'reader' isn't entirely like you but it will all turn out just fine in the end:)

-~Facts~- *stating the obvious*

Your name is Y/n, you're 19 and 5'5 ft tall.
Also I wanted to tell you that (I looked it up) Zen is actually 19, Kiki is 20, and mitsuhide is 23. Zen is 5'9, Kiki is 5'5 and mitsuhide is 5'11.

There's one important OC that you wont forget.. His name is Prince Dominic and hes the first Prince of Alfin. He's 23 and is 6 feet tall. He's very intelligent and mischievous (also very cute bc thats just how princes are🤷🏼‍♀️)

------------ -~*~- ------------------- -~*~- ------------

3rd person POV

"Prince Dominic, with all respect sir, we will never do such a thing to this kingdom and its people.." Her father told the Prince of this kingdom where they served and lived under strict control of their first Prince, Prince Dominic of Alfin.
"I will give you one more chance to make the right choice, Sir Moon. If you agree, you will continue living as the honored swordsman of Alfin and as the best in the world, or you can all die here and now." Prince Dominic warned the man.
"You're asking for the destruction of your own citizens!" Grandpa Yu shouted out with his hands in fists.
During the midst of all the commotion, Y/N's mother had pulled her aside. Unfortunately, she knew what was going to end up happening. It wasn't the first time someone said no to the Prince.. they were disposed of on the spot. In their own home, might I add. Her mother spoke clearly but she was scared. Scared for her only child. She knew they would kill her entire family right here and now so she gave her daughter a few instructions..
"Things are about to get noisy very soon so follow these instructions, love.. You need to run upstairs, get your big black cloak and run with me and your father's swords. Our family is strong and will always finish a mission no matter what.. But I'm afraid not even we can stop all the guards that will come for us.. The chances we will be leaving with you are slim to none. I'm not expecting to make it out of this house again... Just know that I love you and to keep quiet and hide yourself. Don't ever let anyone see or hear you for a while and hide yourself in public, do you understand? If they find you, they will kill you. You're a big girl and I wish we could have gotten you out of here sooner, darling" her mother began to cry and swallow down hard tears.
"No, Mother.. I-It won't come to that, I can't leave you without your swords even if I were to go!" Y/N cried salty tears, but her mother wiped them away with her soft, gentle hands.
"Go. Bring a picture and some clothes in a bag. Get your belt and put me and your father's swords in the sheaths. We already have stuff down here for protection, so don't worry.. Y/N, if we make it out than we'll meet you in Clarines within a week's time. If not, then do not come back here for us. We'll be somewhere safe watching over you". Her mother smiled through her tears.
"N-No, Mother, please stop!" Y/N cried like a three-year-old instead of the nineteen-year-old she had been for months now.
"GET THEM!"
Her mother gasped as she saw people coming.

Your POV

"GO, GET WHAT I TOLD YOU MY LOVE! WE'LL SEE YOU AGAIN ONE DAY! NOW RUN!!" She yelled at me as tons of other people came storming into the house with loud, screaming voices. Mother pushed me upstairs to grab the things I was told to get. I could hear swords clashing downstairs and furniture being thrown around.
"No! Mother, Father... Please come with me!" I cried in a whisper then stopped myself from going downstairs again. My eyes spewed a river of tears which I constantly wiped away to see properly. I took the huge black cloak from my closet that I'd always take on missions and put it on. It covered my entire body as long as I kept a mask and the hood on. I took the two large swords sitting against the wall and put them in their proper leather sheaths around my waist. I also grabbed as many pictures and outfits as I could stuff in a bag within a minute or two.
"UPSTAIRS! FIND THE DAUGHTER BEFORE SHE GETS AWAY!" Yelled the men as they raced up our old creaky staircase that was already stained with blood. The fight was still on downstairs, which made me feel a little better because they were still going, but I could see more and more soldiers coming through the front and sides..
Please come back safe, Mother and Father. I can't live without you two, but for now... Goodbye and I love you.. Forgive me for leaving the battle!   (Your thoughts)
I ran out of the house before anyone saw me. Loads of thoughts were building up inside my head.
I ran through the forest knowing very well that they wouldn't be able to see me if I just kept going for a little longer. I knew where Clarines was, I had been there once on a mission with my parents just over a month ago. My legs started to hurt and so did my left ankle. Even though the pain was so bad, I can't slow down for anything. I promised Mother I would be quiet and go unseen and that's what I'll do.
I ran for another 15 minutes on the branches of trees before finally slowing down. I had a ton of stamina, plus all that adrenaline which is why I ran for so long, but I know the pain and tiredness will catch up to me sooner or later.. I walked for miles over the mountains throughout that long day. Below, I saw the kingdom of Tanbarun. It was lovely, although I'm afraid I can't say the same for their first prince.. but mine isn't any better..
The sun set with gorgeous colors gleaming down on the trees, and I couldn't help but feel at ease. The soft wind blew past me, knocking over my hood and letting the world catch a glimpse of my face for the final time, before I locked my body away as an attempt to save myself. The wind blew strong and almost knocked over my hood again but I held onto it tightly.
The wind... I heard said something in a whisper, although I wish I didn't hear it.. It said, "..I love you... my daughter.."