Rome

I can't believe we were in Rome. I truly wish Cass was here. I wonder what she's doing now?

"Peach are you ok," he asked?

"Yeah...why do you ask," I ask confused?

"You were just staring off, what we're you thinking," he said huskily?

"Not what your thinking. I just really miss Cass, we were suppose to take this trip together," I said.

"Tell you what... If you promise to enjoy our honeymoon I will let you call her when we get home?"

"Do you really mean that," I said becoming cheerful."

"Anything to keep you happy," he said.

I was going to tell him tonight about possibly being pregnant but our trip got cut short. Luke, Adens brother needed him.

We made the long journey back home to the States. I was in a bad mood because my first trip got cut short and to top it all off Luke just wanted to see his brother.

That was his big emergency. I really hate the guys in this family. Hopefully if I really am pregnant I'm having a girl.

"You mean to tell me, you told me to come home because it was URGENT, just so you could see me. I out to kick your ass, like I did when we were kids," Aden said to Luke.

"What no hug, I'm your younger brother I missed you," Luke said.

"Aden I'm going upstairs," I said.

I was too annoyed to listen to them.

"Sleep well Nina," Luke said.

F**k you Luke I said in my head. I didn't reply to him I just kept walking.

The next day Aden had to run some errands he offered for me to come with him but I just wanted to sleep. He said it's just me and Luke in the house and to be nice to him. Pftttt.. as if I'm mean.

_________________________________________

I was sleeping soundly in my bed when the door opened. I assumed it was Aden back from his trip but it was Luke.

"W-what are you doing in here," I said alarmed of his intentions.

"I'm just coming to see the beautiful Nina who has my brothers heart," he said creepily.

"Ok. You seen me I guess you'll be going now," I said extremely frightened.

He crept on to bed hoovering over me.

"What are you doing," I said

"Just admiring your beauty," Luke said.

He yanked the blanket off of me and of course Aden left me naked. I was so angry, scared, and embarrassed. All at the same time.

He brushed a hand offer my bare breast.

"S-stop! Please! I don't want this, just go," I said.

It did nothing he bend down in placed my left breast in his mouth. Fucking skillful asshole. I hate Aden and Luke James stupid pervert.

"I'm pregnant I blurted out." Hoping he'd stop.

"Hmmmmm..." He said with my breasts still in his mouth. "Well I wasn't going to f**k you but since your already pregnant, might as well... I mean I can't get you pregnant while your already carrying," he smiled with Glee."

"ADENNNN," I screamed.

He quickly covered my mouth, and told me, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

He then took his clothes off, as he was doing that I immediately tried to get up and run. He pushed me very hard on the bed once I stood up.

"Please Luke, don't do this. We are family now! I am carrying your niece or nephew," I tried to reason with him."

"Thanks but I'll take my chances, your so f**kable and cute. I want this Nina," Luke said.

I screamed again but this time he slapped me. Where are you Aden.

His cock was huge like his brothers. He began rubbing my core with it as he kissed my neck and breast.

"You so damn wet Nina," Luke said huskily.

I was crying and not ready for this. He was about to plunge into me but then I didn't feel him on my body anymore.

Aden pulled Luke off of me and repeatedly punched him all over.

I was crying, but happy Aden returned at the right moment.

"I leave you alone for two seconds and your raping my wife, Aden said to his brother. Get the f**k out of here and never return, he roared."

"She wanted it," Luke said. Just ask her, he left making Aden think.

"Aden... I didn't want this," I said still crying. "I never wanted any of this," I said.

Aden looked very pissed off. He looked at me then walked out without saying a word.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I needed to get Luke off of me. Although he didn't rape me his penis was still rubbing my entrance and he kissed all over me.
_________________________________________

1 week later

Aden barely talks to me.  He only feeds me then leaves me alone all day. He is home but not near me. I really hate that he's distancing himself from me.

All he does is comes at night to sleep with me and when I wake up he's gone. I feel so scared and alone. Is he going to kill me and the baby.

I haven't told him about the baby and he never fully ask what his brother did to me. Its apparent that Aden blames me for all of this. On top of that he is on speaking terms with his brother and invited him back over.

"Let's go golfing," I heard Luke say to Aden?

"Meet me out front in 15 I'll have everything set to go," Aden said.

Dammit I was in the hallway about to grab a snack when I over heard them talking.

Aden left to the garage and creepy Luke  was out of sight. Shoot I don't know where he went.

I was then grabbed from behind and pushed in the bathroom.

"You smell so damn good," Luke said.

"Please Luke, just leave me alone already. Can't you find a woman of your own," I said?

"I did she standing right here," he said.

He began groping me and kissing my neck. I felt his erection on my behind.

"Soon I'll have you. I don't care if you are carrying his baby. I'll raise him or her as my own and we will have another," he said sounding psychotic.

He turned me to face him and kissed my lips. Then he left the bathroom.

Luke James, Aden's brother