What to do Now

Nina's Pov

After Luke pleasured me I started to feel bad for Aden, my husband. I need to call him and see where he is. First I needed a shower.

After taking a shower and fixing my hair I found my son with my parents and decided to give them a bath.

"Come on boys, time for a bath." I said.

"Okay mommy!" Kyrie and Alarik said excitedly.

I took their hands and glanced over at a sleeping Aurora on the couch near my dad.

"Mom when Rora wakes up, can you bring her to me for a bath?" I asked.

"Honey I can give her a bath for you. I'll just bring her once I'm done." My mom said.

"Thanks mom." I said taking the boys to their bathroom.

Once I showered them I put on a sweater and pants for each boy. I kissed them and hugged them both, then took them downstairs for breakfast.

"What does mommies babies want to eat, huh?" I asked.

"Pancakes." Kyrie said.

"French toast." Alarik said.

"Okay I'll make you pancakes and you French toast." I said tickling each boy.

As I was making food an arm wrapped around my waist. I knew who it was.

"Baby what do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"You." Aden whispered in my ear.

I turned around and kissed him passionately. I missed him so much. He is my first love after all.

"I'll make breakfast Peach, sit down. You shouldn't be on your feet." Aden said.

He turned me around and grabbed my waist, guiding me to the stool near our boys.

"I love you Aden." I said as Luke entered the room.

"Good morning all." Luke said with a clean looking Aurora in his hands.

"MOMMY!" Aurora shouted.

"Hows mommy's babygirl." I said to her as I kissed her cheeks.

"I'm hungry mommy." She said making me chuckle.

"Uncle Aden is making food babygirl do you want your daddy to give you some fruit." I said looking at Luke.

"Come here babygirl. I'll get you some fruit." Luke said grabbing Aurora from my arms.

"Luke... Aden, once we eat breakfast can I talk to you both?" I said.

"Okay Peach." Aden said.

"Sure Nina." Luke said.

Aden finished the food and gave the children their plates. Then he served me and himself.

"Hey what about me?" Luke asked.

"I'll get you a plate." I said staring at Luke.

"I'll make him a plate Peach, sit down. Aden said.

We all are and once we were finished I walked to Aden office and waited for him and Luke.

Once they came we all entered the room.

"Look you two this has to stop. I can't have you guys mad at each other. It's stressing me out. For the love of me and our children can we all just work this out." I said to them.

"If this bastard stops sleeping with my wife I'd be happy." Aden said.

"Enough, either you both share me or I'll cut the two of you off." I said getting angry.