I remember

Nina's Pov

Aden made an appointment for me to go to shock therapy. He said this will help me remember my past. I really hope it works because I want to know my family.

We got to the Doctors office and the doctor discussed what the process was. We start today after our discussion.

"Nina I will be putting electrodes on your head, the doctor says."

He puts three on my forehead. One on the right side, one on the left side, and the last on in the middle.

"How does that feel, the doctor asked."

"It's ok, I said."

"Let's proceed. Now I will give you a small current of electricity. I want you to think about being younger, the doctor said.

He sent a current of electricity to my forehead and to say it hurt was an understatement.

"Do you remember when you were five, the doctor ask?"

"No, I said."

"I'm going to slightly increase the current. I just want you to think, the doctor says."

"I-I remember the car accident, I said crying."

"Do you remember anything else, that doctor asked?"

"No, it's all a bit hazy, I said."

"Shall I try it again, the doctor said."

I nodded my head an agreement. The was a current of electricity that went straight to my forehead. A bit stronger than the last.

Just like that all the memories came flooding in. From my earliest memory at 4 crying because my goldfish died to when Aden kidnapped and raped me. All the way up to Luke and this current moment. I felt sick.

Aden grabbed my hand as I threw up.

"No don't touch me, I said."

I felt so drained and alone. How could they do this to me. My life was good, normal even. Until these two came and destroyed everything.

Aden was looking very angry and hurt. He got on his phone and walked out of the room. When he came back he told me that Luke must have got me pregnant again. He wants us to go to my obgyn now.

"Aden I'm not pregnant. I'd know by now, I said trying to reassure him."

"Peach I think that you are, he said with his piercing eyes staring into my soul."

"Aden I remembered everything. One thing I remembered most is that I love you, I said to him."

"Ok Peach. Let's just get you a checkup, he said more gently."

"Ok Aden, I said."

We finished up with the shock therapy and drove to the obgyn. At the clinic we found out I was not pregnant. We went home and Aden decided I should be pregnant so we went straight to our room.

Let's just say I missed him so much. We are sure to be pregnant after what we just did.
______________________________________

I feel overwhelmed though. It's hard to remember that I was raped by my kidnapper then pregnant by him. Then his brother raping and impregnating me and falling for Luke. It's kind of too much.

I almost wish I could forget and start over. These days I have major depression. Only things that get me out of bed is my sons and my daughter.

My parents make me feel loved too but when Luke comes over I have panic attacks. I love him and Aden and fear they will kill each other to have me to their selves.

I try to stay clear of them both when he's here. I usually go to my room and cry myself to sleep. How could he come over as if nothing happened.

"Nina can I come in, said a man."

"Go away, I said not caring wether it was Luke or Aden."

"Peach I'm coming in, Aden said."

"What's wrong with you. You've been distant towards me ever since you got your memory back. Why, he asked?"

"Just leave me alone, I said crying again."

"Maybe you should see someone, he said scratching the back of his head."

"Or maybe you can leave me alone, I countered."

"The kids miss their mom. I miss you, he said sitting on the bed near me."

"If you will leave me alone, I'll see someone. Just schedule something, I said."

"Okay, he said as he kissed my forehead and left the room."

I don't need to see someone. I just need to be away from Aden and Luke is all. Doesn't help I believe I'm pregnant. After this child I don't want anymore. Four is plenty, I thought.

"Nina can I come in, asked Luke?"

"Go away, I yelled."

"Baby just talk to me, he said."

"Just go, I told him."

Just like a stubborn mule he walked in.

"I miss you Nina. Why are you sad, he asked?"

"You and Aden are the reason I am sad. I just need space away from the both of you, I told him truthfully."

He looked sad but kissed my lips and left. I wiped my lips off annoyed that he even had the nerve to do that.

I fell asleep and dreamed of a time before them. I dreamt of a real husband that never hurt me.