Nina

Baby Lucas is so cute. I am so glad his siblings love and adore him already.

"Mommy can I hold Bruh bruh," Aurora said.

"Sure sweetie come sit by mommy."

I admired my children bonding when Luke came in. He kissed me then kissed our children.

"Nina me and Aden decided... if it was..," he paused as I cut him off.

"Please not now I just want to enjoy our children's presence."

"Okay." That's all he said.

He came closer to me and captured my lips in a heated yet passionate kiss between us. Rora was looking with happiness in her eyes.

Aden popped his head and them came to grab the baby out of my hand.

"Aden... Bring him back." I whined.

He just smiled and told me he'd bring him back. Just then my parents sent me a pick of my three boys. Aden came back so now it's me, Luke, Aden, and Aurora in the room.

"Daddy... I hungry." Rora said with puppy dog eyes.

Luke smiled at Aurora and took her hand while frowning at Aden.

Aden used this time to close and lock the door.

"Aden... What are you doing? I asked puzzled by his sudden action.

"What, I can't spend time with my wife?" He asked.

"You can but why did you lock the door?" I asked.

He swooned down and captured my lips. Life was so much easy when it was just Aden and I.

"I love you Aden!" I said as we slowly pulled away.

"I need to be in you, to feel you, right now." He said.

"I just had a baby less than 2 weeks ago. You usually want me to heal first." I said nervously.

"I am waiting, I just want you so damn much but I'll wait Peach." He said getting in bed with me And pulling me in his arms.

We laid down and he rubbed my back soothingly until we fell asleep.
______________________________________

Luke

Aden and Nina have been in that room way too long. I get f**king jealous when she is with him.

She just had my f**king child for f**k sake. I promised her I wouldn't drink but I needed something to take the hurt away.

I drink until I felt numb. I must of been blacked out drunk because when I woke up I was in the room with Nina. We were both naked and there was blood on the bed. She had marks all over her that resembled bite marks.

Oh hell what have I done. I try to shake her but she didn't wake up. I put my ear to her chest and she was breathing thank good.

I kissed her before I dressed and went to my room.
______________________________________
Aden (earlier that day...)

I woke up to a sleeping Nina she's so beautiful when she's sleeping. I removed myself from her and decided to workout and then go into the office. It's late but I've been focused on my wife, so much lately, that I am behind on my work.

When I get to the office Lucinda is there.

"What the fuck are you doing in my office after hours. It's 8 pm this place is closed on weekends." I said to her.

"I was... I was..." She was cut off by Owen.

"Babe... I go..." Owen said.

He looked at me and jumped.

"Get the fuck out of my office, both of you." I shouted.

I was beyond pissed but I'd have to deal with them later. I needed to focus on work. If I am lucky I will be finish by tomorrow afternoon. Looks like I'll be in my office the rest of today til tomorrow.
______________________________________
Luke

I was drinking and became infuriated that Nina was with Aden, after having our son. I couldn't help but to drink. I found myself pounding on Nina's door.

She opened the door barely dressed with a sexy pair of lingerie on.

I breathed deeply to control the beast in me from taking her right there

"Luke what is it." She said rubbing the sleep out of eyes.

Something came over me because the next thing I knew I was roughly pushing her into her room while locking and closing the door behind me.

I threw her on the bed as she cried and told me to stop. I didn't listen I needed her and she was not going to refuse me.

I slapped her twice because she kept trying to push me off of her. I lifted he tank top up a bit and aggressively grabbed her breast and sucked them, like my life depended on it.

She whimpered beneath me but didn't touch me. I tore of her tank and bottoms and slid her underwear all the way down.

"Luke please it has only been 2 weeks since I had Lucas. I'm not healed yet." She said crying more.

I pin her hands above her head and attack her lips. I could taste her salty tears in my mouth. But that didn't stop me. I needed more.

She was still bleeding due to postpartum bleeding. I stood up, towering over her bed, and took my clothes off hastily.

"I can't wait to have you baby I missed you all day." I said before roughly getting on top of her and pushing through her warm p**sy.

It felt so good. I couldn't control myself as her screams grew louder. I ferociously attacked my pussy. She must of passed out but before she did I heard "Luke why do you keep doing this to me".

I couldn't stop it felt to good to stop. I was almost there I put her breast in my mouth and continued to pound in her. The room smelt like blood and hot sex. I gave her love bites everywhere to claim her.

I made sure to shoot my load as far and deep into her as I could. This felt great. I took a short nap before I fucked her again. She did wake up but she only cried.

I wanted to smack the shit out of her but settled for deep and fast thrust to let her know I'm in control. I love this b****h so much but all she does is deny me. I should of stayed with her friend she was more obedient.

I rolled off of Nina and kissed her. She was shaking and that pissed me off. I smacked her a couple of times to get her to stop.

Your not afraid of me Nina. I don't want you acting like it. You are mine and I am just taking what is mine. Lay the f**k down and go to sleep. Stop crying I said kissing her and I rolled on her to f**k her one last time before passing out.

______________________________________

Happy Sunday ❣️ stay safe from the Coronavirus.