Aden

I don't think I can take much of this sharing shit. I seen my beautiful peach smile at me while my brother held her hand. F**king prick, I had her first.

I snuck up on her.

"Peach you know your mine right?" I said forcefully grabbing her arm.

"Aden stop!" She whispered.

I pulled her closer to me. Then walked us to our room, in my house.

"Peach it's my turn and I want to be inside you. Now!"

"Aden please, I'm so tired and I'm 8 months pregnant. I love you and all but my body can't handle this." She said.

"What from f**king my brother? I hope you didn't let him tire you out because your mine now!" I said carefully taking her clothes off of her.

She tried to push me but I wouldn't budge.

"Peach you have to stop fighting me." I said sighing.

She knows I take what I want and there's nothing she can do about it. Plus I know she loves it.

I place her gently on the bed and make her lay sideways. I immediately undress and get behind her. This is the only position we can do since baby Lucas is in her belly.

I thrust inside her and she tries to run from me but I don't let her. I bit her shoulder and pulled her closer to me. Then I take my left hand and place it by her throat I know she enjoys it.

I move my hand from her throat and rubbed her clit. I sense she's almost there.

"Come on baby give in to Daddy." I whispered.

"Adennnn " she moaned.

"That's it baby." I said to her.

I turned her around and kissed her until she was out of breath.

"I love you Nina. I wanted to let you know if you are done having kids after baby Lucas, than I'll be ok with it." I said to her.

"Really! Thank you so much Aden!" She said.
______________________________________

The next day I decided to let peach and I spend time with the boys. The currently love Mario Kart on Nintendo switch. So I set everything up so we can enjoy this together.

"Nina go and get the boys from your parents." I told her.

When she left I made sure to bring in her favorite food. She's been craving potato salad, burgers, and hot Cheetos.

I can only let her have a little, it's not good for the baby. When she walked in she smelt the food.

"Mmmmmm... It smells so good in here." She says going towards the food.

I had brownies, cookies, cupcakes, pie, pizza, burgers, potato salad, grilled cheese sandwiches and more. I wanted to do something special for my wife and our boys.

I watched as she made a plate for the boys. Putting grilled cheese sandwich and potato salad on the side. Then she made her plate. I think I even saw her put potato salad on her burger.

"Are you really going to eat that?" I asked her.

"Yes, it just needs hot Cheetos." She said, as I scrunched my face up.

Good thing that's not my baby inside. I sure in hell would not let her eat that with my baby in her belly.

We sat down and watched a movie. We watched the movie Cars, since our boys love this movie.

After watching many movies with our boys it was getting late and I decided to take the boys to their room.

Peach was already sleeping so we will be sleeping in the movie room tonight.
I tucked our boys in kissed the forehead and went back to the movie room.

"Aden..." Nina said barely above a whisper.

"What's wrong?" I asked becoming worried.

"My water broke, call Luke."

I didn't say anything to her because he isn't riding with us. He can meet us there. I grabbed her to go bad and called her parents, so they could watch the boys.

Once they came I walked peach to the car and zoomed to the hospital. I texted Luke once we got to the delivery room.

Luke tried calling but I declined it. He text me stating I should have called him since it's his baby and he deserves to be here more than me.
______________________________________

Luke got here and tried to assume the position as her husband. Although I didn't back off I let him get closer to my wife.

After several hours of Luke looking at my wife, as if she were his, she finally had baby Lucas.

He was a handsome little fella. He had Luke's he's eyes and resembled him as a child.

Nina looked worn out so I massaged her head, after switching rooms, to put her to bed.

She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. I love my wife!

I called her parents so she could bring the kids. I want my boys and my little niece/ daughter in law to see the baby.