Not stopping

Nina's Pov

He flipped me on my back. Climbed on top of me and forcibly kissed me. Practically shoving his tongue down my throat.

I tried to turn away but he put his hand on my neck and squeezed a bit. I quickly turned the way he wanted and he released my neck.

I tried to beg him but he smacked me hard.

"I've had about enough of your shit Nina. I tried to give you space but I won't accept you ignoring me. The more you ignore me, the crazier I become." He said yelling.

He moved back and pulled my underwear and pants down. I tried to say stop but he covered my mouth.

"SHUT UP." He shouted.

I became quiet and very scared.
He took his pants and boxers down slightly, his cock springed out.

He started to forcibly kiss me again, while pinning my hands down to the bed. His cock is rubbing me.

"Mmm..." I mumbled trying to tell him to stop.

He squeezed my arms so hard. Then he pushed into me. I gasped loudly. It hurt very bad. He isn't usually rough but it's like something has gotten into him.

He took his cock out of me then re-slammed it into me again. I think I made him mad because he back handed me. I sobbed loudly. Then he started chocking me.

He roughly pounded into me as if he was at war. He continued to harshly pin my left arm to the bed as he had his full body weight on my pinning me down. His sweat was dripping all over my face.

He was grunting and moaning at my pain. As if that wasn't enough he flipped me over, onto my stomach, and pressed my face into the mattress. Then he brought my butt up to him and began penetrating me again.

"ADE!" I was cut off as I tried to scream for Aden.

He took his cock out of me and threw me to the floor. It was so painful.

"Please... Luke...stop." I said crying.

"You think you can just stop loving me and I'd be ok with it?" He asked.

He squatted down to my level and stared me down. Then he picked me up and bent me over the bed. He began to penetrate me.

It felt horrible. My veejay feels like it's breaking. The pressure of him and his hardness makes it unbearable. He was hitting it, as hard as he could. Whatever reaction he was looking for he didn't get it so he stared to choke me.

He came again and put it in my ass. I screamed.

"LUKE STOP!" I screamed out.

He removed himself from my ass, grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed me down. He made me face him as he roughly gripped my face, while squeezing my cheeks in the process.

"Open your mouth." He demanded.

I opened it and he penetrated my mouth. He gagged me while he continued to moan loudly.

Tears streamed down my face burning my wounds Luke gave me earlier. How could he do this to me. We have a child together. Our child's a girl. Does he know that his daughter will grow to be a woman someday. He would murder a guy if he did this to our Aurora.

He finished as my mind wondered. I was beyond terrified of Luke. How could he hurt me like this. I was shaking and crying harder.

He stared at me like he was disgusted, angry, sad, and worried about me. Why is he like this. He laid on the bed and told me to get up.

I was so scared that I stayed on the ground.

"I SAID GET UP." He shouted.

I jumped up scared he would injury me some more.

"Get on the bed." He demanded.

I did as I was told.

"You will have my baby again. I tried to wait for you to come to me but you never came. We're you going to come to me? Huh?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say. If I told him a lie, would he have believed me?

"I...needed...space." I sobbed.

"Can't you see I love you. I need you to want me. If you don't it can get a lot worse for you." He said.

He made me lay next to him, on the bed.

"I- I am sorry." I said to him.