Luke's Pov

"If your here to tell me that it's your baby my Peach is carrying, I already know," Aden said once the door was closed.

I was shocked and didn't know how he found out.

"You see little brother this is my home, I have cameras everywhere. Mom and dad made it clear if I kill you I'll die too," Aden said.

"I'm so sorry Aden I took drugs that day and had been drinking... I wasn't," I said before being cut off.

"I did this. If I never taken your first love you wouldn't have been so revengeful. Maybe we can all come to an agreement," Aden said.

"What do you have in mind. I don't want to lose her," I said getting in my feelings.

"For now you will tell her nothing. As far as she knows this is my baby, let's keep it that way," Aden said.

"Good, I don't think she can handle much more," I said honestly.

"I want a healthy baby and I am willing to do whatever it takes," Aden said lowly.

"I messed up. It won't happen again," I told Aden, while getting up to leave.

He was oddly calm and I kept thinking he would kick my ass. I need to find Nina.
______________________________________

"Rora have you seen your mom," I asked my daughter.

"Mom sleep in her room," she said.

"Okay thanks babygirl," I said hugging my daughter and going to her moms room.

I cracked open her door just to peek in to see if she was there. She was asleep in her bed and Aden wasn't here. I decided to go into her room and lay next to her.

First I locked the door and removed my shoes, socks, pants, and top. I would've removed my trousers but I didn't want to freak her out.

I slid into her bed and got under the covers, next to her. Damn... I can't feel myself grow hard, just by being next to her.

She is dressed in a t-shirt and panties on so I gently pull her panties to side and insert one finger. She stirs in her sleep while she illicit a moan.

Mmmmmm...makes me want her more so while I'm touching her I stroke myself to prepare me for what I'm about to do next. I slowly take me finger out once she's good and ready.

I remove my trousers and climb on top of her. I let me length stroke her wet pu$$y. Another moan escapes her month before I fully insert myself in her.

Her eyes fly open and she tells me to stop. I know her body and can tell she wants- scratch that, she needs this just as much as I do.

I go slower pulling her shirt up just enough to suck her titties. Another moan escapes her mouth. I grind my hips slower on her and remove my mouth from her left nipple. Breathing huskily I ask her, "You want me to stop," she immediately shakes her head no. So I attack her right breast this time.

She's digging her nails into my back as I make my way deeper inside her. Damn I love this woman, I thought.

She starts to become a little louder with her moans so I make my way up to her mouth and kiss her like it was our last time. That quite her up a bit.

It's a good think Aden had business to attend to. I feel her tight pu$$y clenching my cock and knew she was on the verge of coming.

I speed up and feel myself release in her as she rides her own wave.

"I love you Nina," I say before kissing her again.

"I love you too, Luke," she said back to me.

I wanted this moment to never end.
______________________________________
Another short chapter but you guys deserve something. My next chapter will be longer. Have a happy Sunday!!!