Aurora Rose James

Nina's Pov

It's finally happening my daughter will be here today! I have my scheduled C-section today. Luke has been kinda mad at me because he wants to be there.

He told me to beg Aden but I'm not doing that. Aden would probably choke me if I do.

"Come on peach it's time to have our baby, what's taking you so long, Aden asked?"

"Sorry Aden just applying me eyelashes, almost done, I told him."

Aden walked in the bathroom and hugged me from behind.

"Peach I need you now, Aden said as he grabbed my hand and made me touch his hard on."

"Baby can we wait. I would love to but we are going to be late, I said using his words against him."

He gave me a sad looked and kissed my neck then exited the bathroom.

We took are boys to the hospital with us my parents are going too. They will help us look after them.

 They will help us look after them

Kyrie and Alarik

Our boys are now 18 months old or one might say a year in a half. Aden grabbed them both and handed them to my parents.

Our drive to the hospital was nice but my phone kept ringing. It was Luke, he knows what's going on and wants to be there.

Once all was said and done I had my beautiful baby girl Aurora Rose James. Luke asked me to name her middle name Rose for some reason and I did. Aden is kind of pissed because Luke came and wouldn't leave the room so he was here for his daughters birth.

"Your so precious, you look like you Uncle Luke, Luke said."

What an asshole he is making things more complicated than they have to be.

Just then Aden snatched Aurora out of Luke's hands glaring at him.

"I think she looks more like me, her father, Aden smiled."

They are seriously both getting on my nerves. There acting like they are little boys fighting over my daughter.
_________________________________________
2 years later....

I got into a really bad car accident and got amnesia. Good think my husband was near by to help me slowly get better. I can't remember a thing so everything just feels weird.

My husband Luke told me we have a daughter. She too was in the car accident but was unharmed. It's been two years now since that happened.

My husband Luke took me and our daughter Aurora to live in Hawaii. Luke said that's where we lived before we got pregnant.

 Luke said that's where we lived before we got pregnant

Aurora Rose James - 2 years old

She looks just like her father. My pretty little angel. I don't remember being a mom but I'm sure happy to have a mom. It feels natural.

"Come on baby it's time to go home. We can go to the zoo again soon. Don't pout angel, Luke said to Aurora."

"But daddy I want to stay, she said pouting."

I have a strange feeling but I can't remember. I feel like this isn't my family but my daughter has so much of my facial features. She also has so much of Luke's. This has to be my family... Right?

"When we get home you need to take a nap, Luke said to our daughter."

"But daddy me don't need a nap, our daughter said."

We arrived home and Luke put our sleeping daughter in her room.

"It's time for mommy to go upstairs, Luke said with lust filled eyes."

Luke is very sweet. He is also always horny. It feels good but my body is so sore. Every day he makes love to me sometimes four times a day, when Aurora goes to daycare. I'm so glad he goes to work sometimes. He owns tons of real estate here.

"Luke my body is so sore, can we wait please, I said while kissing him."

He looked at me, like he was thinking, then said "No".

I got undressed then undressed him. He said I use to do this all the time but I can't remember.

"I want another baby, when are you going to give me one, Luke asked while slowly entering me?"

"Ahhh... I moaned. I'm trying, I said while enjoying the pleasure."

"I want you to give me as many babies as we can. I love you so much, Luke said."

"I know I love you too, I said while riding out our orgasm."

I feel asleep, when I woke up Luke was not with me. I looked around and found a letter. It said:

Smile baby your beautiful. Rora and I are out back. When you wake up come find us. We have a surprise for you.

I quickly showed and put on a dress. I slipped my house shoes on and  went outside to find them. They had a birthday cake that said happy birthday mommy.

"Oh... It's my birthday! Why can't I remember anything, I said crying?"

Luke came to me and wrapped his arms around me followed by Aurora.

"I'm glad we can start over, Luke said. Don't worry about not remember I will help you with everything, Luke said kissing my forehead."

"I feel so loved. Thank you Luke, I said."

I'm so happy I'm married to Luke. He is truly an amazing man. He is patient and helps alot with our daughter. I just wish I could remember so I can give him more.

"Don't think to hard baby. Gradually you will remember. Just know that I love this you. Your perfect for me, Luke said."

"I love you too Luke, I can't imagine anybody else but you. Thank you for trying helping me rememberfor and for being my husband and best friend, I said."

"You said it, now you can't take it back. Always remember that you love me, Luke said staring at me with an expression I can't make out."

"It's true I love you, promise even if I can't ever remember you will love me no matter what Luke, I asked?"

"Baby I'm yours, Luke said."

"I will love you forever, I said while kissing my husband."