Chapter 6

Tony smiled as he watched Harley enter the kitchen. He looked energized and seemed like he had a good sleep. Steve set out a bowl of oatmeal and fruit for him while Peter and Lilly-Anne already started to eat.

"Good morning." Tony said sitting on the counter and drinking his coffee. Steve grabbed his oatmeal and sat next to the kids who all were eating happily.

"Morning." Harley replied his face stuffed with food.

"What are we going to do today?" Lilly-Anne asked taking a sip of orange juice.

"Well Tony and I thought it would be nice to take you three out and buy some fresh clothes and toys or what do kids these days play with?"

The three bursted into laughter and Tony quietly chuckled at Steve.

"Video games!" Harley and Peter yelled out excited.

"Books!" Lilly-Anne said at the same time. The two boys looked at her like she was crazy and she laughed. "Sorry I like to read. Oh and art books!"

"You will need to show her your art room." Tony told Steve as he got up and started to walk off. "Okay come on everyone get dressed."

The "family" all walked off towards there rooms. Some taking a shower, others just putting on clothes and 20 minutes later everyone was in the car. Lilly-Anne, Harley, and Peter stared in awe at the mall. Sure Peter has been there with his Aunt May, but they mostly got clothes from the GoodWill stores so this felt like an upgrade.

"Okay kids pick anything out." Tony told them as the three smiled wide running to stores.

The three ran straight towards Hollister, smiling wide as they stared at the nice clothes they dreamed of wearing. Lilly-Anne grabbed some shirts with strips, overalls, shorts/pants, and many hoodies. Peter grabbed flannels, some shirts that would go above them, button down shirts, pants, jackets, and some hoodies. Harley grabbed ripped jeans, shirts, hoodies, and some beanies.

Soon enough the kids had everything and they all went to more stores grabbing shoes, dressy clothes for parties, and head phones for the three kids. Lilly-Anne ran towards a book store with love in her eyes. Steve and Tony both laughed as they followed her while the two boys were talking and looking at some science books.

"Can I get this one?" Lilly-Anne asked as she ran up with a book and an art sketch book. "Please?"

"Of course. When we get back home I'll show you my art room." Steve smiled picking her up. She felt like air, being super light and she giggled as he walked off with her to show her some art supplies in the store.

Tony made his way to the boys who were geeking out over something. He watched as Harley pulled a book about building while Peter was looking at a science magazine showing Tony and Bruce on the front cover.

"Hello my little geeks." Tony said walking over and taking the magazine. "I look beautiful."

Harley and Peter laughed before Peter snatched the magazine. "Actually I was showing Harley the new article with the guy Harry Osborn! He just moved here and Oscorp just opened!"

Tony huffed and crossed his arms. "Guess I'm not as important."

"Calm down Dad!" Peter chuckled before opening up the magazine. "Look! He is probably the 3rd smartest person in the world!"

"May I ask who's the top 2?" Tony asked reading the page article while his heart danced around. Peter calling him dad will never get old.

"You and Bruce obviously." Harley said looking through the book in his hand. "Uh dad can I buy this?"