Chapter 15

January

Peter slowly opened his eyes and groaned at the light. He turned his head and saw his family all sleeping next to one another.

"Dad.. Pops.." Peter whispered and the two looked up only to stare in shock.

"PETER!" They both yelled startling Harley and Lilly-Anne awake. They ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"How did I get here?" Peter questioned. "What happened?"

"You saved me from a bullet but it hit your head." Harley said sadly.

"Luckily the bullet was angled in a place where you wouldn't be killed but you have been in a coma for a month." Tony replied kissing his head. Steve kissed his head too and he laughed as he was enveloped with kisses.

"Does this mean I'll be able to go back upstairs?" Peter asked making the others quietly chuckle. "Wait where is Morgan?"

"She is upstairs. She didn't want to leave to an orphanage until she saw that you were awake." Lilly-Anne said.

"She is honestly one smart little girl." Steve replied.

"Yeah and I know why." Peter said. "Dad, Morgan is your daughter. The guy told me that five years ago when he killed her... Pepper... they took her when she was pregnant. Morgan is your blood daughter."

Tony was wide eyed now and looked at him then Steve. Steve also looked shocked. "You sure?"

"Yes! I promise that's what he said and it makes sense. She has your eyes and the same smarts."

"Oh my Gods!" Tony gasped.

• • •

"Morgan. I am your father." Tony told Morgan and she looked at him confused.

"Dad?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm your dad." She smiled and ran to him hugging him tightly.

"They said you died. And mommy."

"Mommy did but you have another Dad. You can call him Pops okay." Tony smiled with tears.

"Okay daddy!" She kissed his cheek before running out the room yelling at the top of her voice. "I FOUND MY DAD!"

"Im guessing that went good?" Steve smiled walking in and Tony nodded his head. "How about we give our kids there Christmas present."

Tony and Steve walked towards the living room where everyone was watching Home Alone to make up for the missed Christmas.

"We have some more Christmas presentes for you three." Steve smiled. He handed Harley a small envelope and Tony handed Lilly-Anne and Peter the same small envelope.

"Open it up and read it out loud." Tony grinned. The three raised there eye brows and began to carefully open it up.

"We present that Tony and Steve Rogers-Stark have been allowed to finally adopt, Peter, Lilly-Anne, and Harley. They have officially became known as Rogers-Stark!" The kids gasped and the Avengers mouths hung down with a smile.

"WE ARE ADOPTED?!" They screamed. Steve and Tony nodded there head and everyone began to cheer.

"It's official! We are Rogers-Stark!" Peter triumphantly yelled. "And now have an extra sister!" He looked at Morgan who was giggling at everyone squealing.

"It's official welcome to the family kids." Steve smiled. Tony kissed Steve's head before there kids, all of them, jumped onto the two hugging them tightly.

• • •

SEQUEL COMING! Life isn't entirely perfect. Now the Sequel will show the daily lives of the kids as they try to navigate through love, friendships, importance of family, and what matters most. Hope you loved this journey and continue onto the next one :3