Chapter 10

It's October now bc life goes too fast.

"Okay so we were thinking and decided that it's about time to tell the world who our kids are." Tony said to his kids as they messed around with the s'mores they were making.

"I'm fine with that. As long as my Spider-Man secret still stays." Peter smiled before Lilly-Anne threw a marshmallow at his face.

"I'm cool with it." Harley replied.

"Me too."

"Okay good because we might have already told the news about you three at our meeting an hour ago...." Steve let out a sigh of relief and the kids laughed at there Pops.

"Mkay you goofballs off to bed." Tony picked up Lilly-Anne as she laughed while trying to finish her s'more.

"You two have too much nicknames for these kids." Sam said as he helped Clint turn off the fire.

"You jealous birdie." Tony winked walking off with Lilly-Anne.

Steve smacked his head and looked at the two boys. "Why did I marry him?"

"Pops!" The two laughed out. Before getting Steve's arms wrapped around them and the three headed off towards there beds.

• • •

"Dad, Pops, can we head towards Central Park today?" Harley asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Okay have money. Keep your phones on have fun!" Steve said. Harley noticed Tony wasn't there which meant he was probably back in his lab.

The three kids happily walked towards Central Park and there they set up a picnic. Lilly-Anne ran around climbing trees while Peter helped Harley on taking some food out.

"Lilly-Anne time to feast on our victims." Peter grinned causing her to laugh and run over to them as they began to eat some sandwiches.

Time passed and soon enough everything was packed up leaving time for the three to play games.

"Hide-n-seek!" Harley smiled. "Peter you count and try to find us."

"Okay counting to 30 go!"

Lilly-Anne instantly began to climb a tall tree and was happy that she wore military styled clothes. She happily hid among the other branches and leaves. Harley ran to a rock pile and hid behind a huge rock peaking out to look around.

Peter walked around trying to find his siblings. His Spider sense was slowly going off but he shrugged that off and continued to walk around. There was a huge group of people with cameras so he figured they were just news people filming the weather or something.

He continued on wards not noticing the group of reporters now staring at him. Like a lion stares at a hurt gazelle it just captured.

"I smell a Harley." Peter said walking towards the rocks. "Seriously Harley you wear too much colon. And I can hear your breathing."

Peter jumped behind a rock and grabbed Harley.

"Dammit no fair you have super hearing." Harley said walking with him. "And my colon is beautiful Mr. Jealous man."

"What ever a dead guy can smell you miles away." Peter laughed. "I hear Lilly-Anne."

"Mkay while you get her I'll get us some ice cream." Harley eagerly smiled at the ice cream cart. Peter laughed and walked off heading towards Lilly-Anne who wouldn't stop laughing.

Her laughs grew louder and that's when he saw a small leg move through the trees. He smiled and jumped up the tree climbing over to Lilly-Anne.

"Can't catch me!" Lilly-Anne smirked as she jumped down and ran off. Peter grinned before jumping down and running towards a screaming Lilly-Anne.