Chapter 9

Two days later

Lilly-Anne was a nervous wreck as the tour group began. She shuffled at the back pulling her dark red hoodie over her head hoping she wouldn't run into her Uncles or Aunt... or even worse her parents!

"Lilly-Anne your fag works here right." A voice sneered.

"She is lying. She definitely isn't smart enough to have a parent that works here."

"Shut up.." she muttered.

Everyone looked at some scientists working on different projects here and there. They walked towards a lab and her heart raced. This was Tony's lab! The group entered and gasped at everything.

"Please no one touch anything. Mr. Rogers-Stark likes his lab the way it is." The lady smiled as the kids gasped at all the graphs, suits, and a painting which held Steve and Tony.

"I hate Iron Man. He married Captain America! Gross." Drew said. And the other girls nodded there heads.

"Yeah its sick. No wonder this country is falling apart."

"They both suck."

"Can you guys stop." Lilly-Anne said glaring at them. "Iron Man and Captain America fight hard to save this country with the help of the other Avengers. There love life shouldn't matter to you. Without them no one would be here."

"What do you know." A girl, Kylie, laughed.

"More than you- Drew don't touch that!" Lilly-Anne yelled as he messed with one of the holograms.

She quickly set it back to normal letting go a breath of relief.

"Why? Did you know that Iron Man has slept with so many people! Did you know that he killed so many innocent people! He doesn't deserve happiness. We appreciate a murder. He murders. And Captain America? He was so weak and made into the super human he was. He definitely deserves a wonderful girl but no he decided to marry some guy. Just wait until they go full psycho mode Lilly-Anne. I hope they kill you first." Drew growled before throwing Tony's special arc reactor he had on a shelf towards the ground.

She gasped and bent down towards the pieces trying to pick them up. The group all looked to see what that loud smash was.

"Lilly-Anne! How dare you touch such a thing!" Her teacher gasped.

Tony suddenly walked in followed by Steve who was holding his hand. They looked confused at the group all huddled around something and the tour guide lady looked so worried.

"I'm sorry Mr. Rogers-Stark one of the kids broke something."

Tony's eyes widened and ran towards the middle to see what broke. He hoped it wasn't anything to do with his graphs or iron man suit. Instead he saw a girl in a dark red hoodie picking up some of the broken pieces of glass.

"I watched her! She was yelling at me about how horrible Iron Man and Captain America!" A boy said and a group of girls nodded there heads. "Then she pushed me when I told her not to touch anything and she grabbed that and broke it!"

"You are in so much trouble young girl!" The teacher warned.

"She said that they are fags." The boy hissed. "A monster is what she is. No wonder she doesn't have any friends."

Lilly-Anne lifted her head up and gasped as she saw Tony and Steve. The two men looked at her with the same confused and surprised face. She set the arc reactor on the shelf before bursting into tears.

"It-"

She was soon cut off by Drew as he saw the two hero's. He ran up to them making a dramatic scene. "Mr. Rogers-Starks. She called you both fags and murders."