Chapter 13

Okay y'all I didn't realize how gruesome this became but I'm truly sorry... My main talent is writing horror so my evil side kind of appeared in this chapter and I'm really really sorry!!! Also big warning violence!

Peter jolted awake aware of what happened. He looked down and realized that he was tied up with metal restraints against a chair. Fear filled his body as he looked up towards the sides hoping that Harley and Lilly-Anne wouldn't be there.

He was wrong.

Lilly-Anne had a bad cut across the side of her head and she laid unconscious still. Harley was the one still awake and he looked visibly worried as he stared at Lilly-Anne.

"HELLO!" Peter yelled out. "CAN ANYONE HEAR US?"

"HELP!" Harley yelled.

"Shut up!" A voice growled. A man entered and next to him was Harry!

"Harry??" Peter and Harley asked as they walked closer.

Harry looked a bit uneasy as he stared at them. The man next to him had a wide smile.

"Whats going on?" Lilly-Anne groaned as she slowly lifted up her eyes.

"Care to explain Harry." The man smirked.

Harry looked up and shook his head before sighing and walking out the dark room. The three kids looked at the man expecting answers.

"Name is Norman Osborn... Harry Osborn's Dad. My friends and I have been planning this for months now." Norman smiled.

"Why!" Peter growled.

"Yeah because I'm here to explain my plan." Norman rolled his eyes and walked off. "Be good and you might get food. Bad? Punishments are thrown."

The door closed and the metal restraints opened up allowing the three to fall to the floor. They groaned and looked around the dark room. Harley hugged Lilly-Anne while Peter set off towards the door.

"Peter." Lilly-Anne whispered. "Don't!"

"It's okay." Peter replied pushing the door, and suddenly it opened! They didn't lock the doors? "These dumb heads forgot to lock the door."

Harley and Lilly-Anne quickly followed Peter and he carefully stepped out only to be hit by a bat. The two screamed as they watched Peter fall to the floor holding his stomach in pain.

"You three should have listened." A new man smiled walking in with a gun. "Now I guess you have to pay the price." He grabbed Peter and put the gun against his head.

"WAIT STOP!" Harley yelled.

"Don't come one damn step closer or your brother gets it." The man smiled. He had on a mask so only his mouth was visible.

Harley and Lilly-Anne took a step back and that's when a women in gray appeared with a small girl in his hands. She was shaking and looked up at the three new kids.

"You have a choice. You take the punishment or she gets your punishment instead." The women said.

"I'll take it!" Peter replied shaking. "Let her go."

"We knew you would do the right thing." The man smiled before taking Peter away. The women looked at Harley and Lilly-Anne before pushing the small girl to the floor.

The doors closed and Harley rushed over to the small girl. She looked to be around maybe 5 and had medium length brown hair.

"Hey you okay?" Harley asked helping her up. She had tears in her eyes as she looked up at him.