Chapter 8

"You kids ready." Steve smiled turning back and looking at the three. Tony did the same and smiled before getting out the car with Steve.

Tony opened up the door and out came Peter and Harley staring at Mid Town. Teenagers all walked into the big school and the two were nervous but really excited.

"Have fun." Tony said shaking Peter and Harley's hair.

"Be respectful." Steve added. He gave them a hug and Tony joined in before they waved good bye and watched the two enter.

Lilly-Anne was extremely nervous. She tapped her foot and looked out the window nervously as they pulled up in front of the school. Tony and Steve were both undercover with glasses on and jackets up.

Lilly-Anne got out and the two men followed behind her as she looked at all the kids. She instantly turned around and started to shake.

"I- I don't want to go-" She stuttered grabbing there hands. "Please can I stay home."

"Come here bookworm." Tony smiled. She jumped into his arms knocking down his hoodie as she squeezed him tight. Lilly-Anne carefully grabbed Steve, his hoodie falling off as well, and the two parents hugged her.

"You are an amazing young girl. So beautiful smart and talented." Steve smiled.

"You will do great! Everyone loves you and just remember you are apart of the Avenger family." Tony laughed.

She nodded her head slowly and gave them both a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you... I love you."

"We love you too Bookworm!" Tony waved as she walked off.

"Have fun darling!"

• • •

"NED! MJ!" Peter yelled running towards his best friends and hugging them. MJ slipped out the hug after a second and hit his head.

"Missed you loser. Hey who's this new loser?" She asked looking at Harley.

"This is Harley. I have a lot to catch you both up on but this has to stay a secret." Peter whispered. "I'll tell you everything at lunch."

"Okay. So how's spider man been?"

"Ned shut up." MJ face palmed.

"Sorry sorry. Catch up at lunch got it."

Peter smiled and waved good bye before grabbing his brothers hand and leading him towards his class room.

"Welcome Mr. Freshman to your new class." Peter smirked. "See you at lunch alright. You can find us we are the lonely group."

"Got it bye Pete."

Peter waved good bye and ran off towards his class. School was going great!

————

"Welcome class. Please find a seat and once everyone is settled I'll explain the rules, some fun facts about me, and after that everyone will come up one by one to give a brief explanation about themselves."

Lilly-Anne softly smiled and sat down in the middle of the classroom. Everyone was talking and in groups smiling. She uncomfortably sat there staring at everyone. Her gaze lifted up towards a group of girls who were staring at her, next to them was a boy who was smirking at her and talking to the girls. He seemed like a trouble maker.

The teacher called for everyone's attention and explained some boring rules. After that she talked about herself and one by one kids started to go up. The trouble maker kid went up and had a lot of confidence but the whole time he was talking he kept shifting his gaze towards her.