Introduction + Information

Hello, it's me the author. First thing I'd like to mention is that in the book cover there is a girl, she is not y/n or an oc. I felt like it could look cute in the cover so I just left it on there, so don't need to worry about having a filler. Because you may not know this about me but I hate when people write "X Reader" but then have it filled in as an oc. That is not what's going on.

So on and so forth, you probably already know the whole y/n layout but I'll give it anyways, along with extra information!

Y/n is your name
L/n is your last name
H/c is your hair color
E/c is eye color

If a sentence is in italics it's someone thoughts, I'm not going to have Saiki's lines written differently. if you watch the anime then you know he doesn't use his lips. I figured it wouldnt matter. Saiki may be just a little bit out of character, update lmao someone said "Whys he so out of character?" So um oof?

I'm sure you understand. I do not own Saiki Kusou no Psi-Nan nor any of the characters. All canon characters belong to Aso Shuichi, if I decide to add in a custom character. I will make sure to mention it. The storyline may differ from the TV show and the manga.

Hope everyone enjoys this story! If you have any ideas for the plot, feel free to privately message me through the app, or you can reach out to me on Instagram. My Instagram is moonshowerss. Now that I said what I needed to, from here on I think it's a good place for me to introduce Droplets - Saiki Kusou x Reader. See you all later!