Chapter 8 - Plans with the Girls?

As I joined my class, I remembered I left Saiki behind the school alone. Minus the fact hes currently powerless. I couldn't help but feel bad for him, though there wasn't anything I could do.

Someone noticed I was thinking and they tapped my shoulder, I turned around to meet-- Teruhashi. Honestly the last person I want to talk to, now but also, ever.

"Can I help you?" I scoffed, looking her up and down. I really didn't have the time for her bickering about how I need to stay away from Saiki. She doesn't know I live with him. It wouldn't to play around with her about it later on, so I'll stay quiet.

"Wha- Excuse me! Do you know who you're talking to?!" She retorted, I honestly think its immature of her to pull that card.

"Well, it's for sure its not like you're anyone special, so please stop wasting my time." I said before looking for where I need to be on the class relay.

The put me last, I was a replacement for Saiki because he 'became ill' I'm not complaining though. I have been training and doing alot of running lately. I have a good feeling about this race.

After my classmates went, it was finally my turn to run. My body seemed so light after every step I took, I overheard the boy in the lane next to me thinking about tripping me. Although in the end, I reached the end point first. My class got 1st place!

They were all so happy to hear that we won, they offered to have a night out where we eat together, I called for a rain check because my strawberry buddy isn't doing the best.

Of course I didn't say that- heh.. I just told them I wanted a break and that we could do it another time.

I checked behind the school where the boy once was, except he was no longer where I left him before.

"Well, shit-" I ran off, trying to check everywhere to find Saiki. He's completley vulnerable right now, and alone on top of that. I stopped by a convenience store on my way home, incase he was already there and I just missed him.

Inside I saw Teruhashi and the little blonde girl I ran into around a week or two ago. I hoped they didn't notice me, as I was there to pick up some snacks for Saiki's recovery. Although, since nothing goes as planned for me, the blonde one noticed me. What was her name again? Rika? Rifu..ta!

"Oh hey Y/n!" The blonde girl called out to me, "how are you?" She said eyeing me up and down, although it wasn't with envy or anything. It was like how the boys see me, with a passion of some sort.

"Ah, I'm good" I quietly said trying to ignore Teruhashi, who was sending me glares. I wanted to get out of there as soon as I-

Rifuta tightly grabbed my wrist and turned to Teruhashi, and I couldn't believe my ears at that moment.

"Kokomi! Can we all have a slumber party?!" She said almost ripping off my arm of excitement. To be honest I didn't mind but it's different, since 'Kokomi' hates me. I wouldn't even bother asking.

"Sounds great." She said, with this daring smirk on her face. "Y/n, I'm sure we'll have fun. You should pick up your necessities at home. I'll text you my address." She finished and walked off with Rifuta following closely behind her.

Just what have I gotten myself into?

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
this chapter is really short lmao.

Hi, its author chan! since like 3 people said they wanted to see me-

I decided I would do a face reveal T_T

But please beware. I'm probably not what you think of. I'm a deep fried rat :]

 I'm a deep fried rat :]

*steps on teruhashi*

LMAOOO i posted this when i was like 13 and seeing comments of all your confusion on my gender, don't worry about it

anyways im hot and confident now so i made a last minute collage