Chapter 9 - Truce

As I was walking home from the corner store, it came to my mind that Teruhashi said she would 'text me the address' yet I never even gave her my number. Well, she does have her cul- I mean, the boys who support her. Though it still bewildered me that they have access to find anything about anyone.

Almost coincidentally, I received a text message from an unknown number saying "bring 4 outfits, a swimsuit, and money" followed by other information, such as an address and that we'll go to the mall, which explains the 'bringing money.'

I felt like 4 outfits was a lot of clothing for a 1 night sleepover, but I decided to follow the ominous orders and packed everything.

Even though it's not like I'm overweight (author chan cries because they weigh a lot, but since anime logic we are skinny legends) I still packed a t-shirt to go over my swimsuit.

Before I left, I did two things. Firstly, I told Mrs. Saiki that I would be out for the night at Teruhashi's house. Secondly, I handed Saiki the bag of goodies I had purchased earlier along with a note I wrote stating "I hope you feel better soon. I got you treats for your speedy recovery." He didn't say much, we haven't spoke that much lately. Asides from the school festival, it also seems that he can't read my mind anymore. I'm not sure why, I've noticed because he always jumps a little when I walk by him. He didn't use to do that. I decided I needed to hurry out to Teruhashi's before it's dark.

On my walk there I thought about the whole thing, was there going to be more girls? More than just Teruhashi and Rifuta? We have other girls in our class, though I'm unsure if they'd come along.

When I got to her house, a boy with that same bright yellow aura opened the door and began questioning me. Things like "how you know my sister?" or "do you think you're prettier than her?" It was sort of odd, he kept comparing me to her, and saying that it was impossible for me to be real. Since I'm, according to him, 'prettier than his oh so angelic sister.'

What's with this dude?

After my interrogation, the Teruhashi I was familiar with moved her brother aside and invited me into her home, then led me to the backyard, where there was not many girls but more than 3. Most of the faces were familiar to me. She told me to just drop my stuff by the other bags.

"Uh Teruha-"

"Call me Kokomi." The blue haired girl told me, she reached out her hand "let's call a truce." She stated, I decided it would be for the best that I wouldn't have to deal with her trying to ruin my reputation, "Okay, I accept your truce Kokomi." I shook her hand firmly.

"But yeah, Kokomi, didn't you say to we'd go to the mall?" I asked her confused, everyone was in well decorated backyard. She nodded before calling the girls. Followed by Yumehara, and Rifuta. I knew Rifuta would be here, but Yumehara caught me by surprise. I tried to ignore the fact that she assaulted me previously.

"Girls, do you want to go to the mall before we swim?" Kokomi asked the other two. They both said they didn't mind and this started our little walk to our local mall.

"Y/n~ how did you get your skin so smooth?" Rifuta asked, clinging onto my arm. She seemed very interested in my skin? I don't understand why, I never do anything to it-

"Tell me your secrets~" She pouted while patting my skin. "Well, I don't really do much to my skin-- I moisturize every once in a while, but that's around it." I muttered to Rifuta as she poked my face in various places.

"We're here!" Kokomi exclaimed to the group of girls. Rifuta had finally let go of my arm, and Yumehara had stopped walking. She's only quiet when I'm in the same area as her.