Chapter 7 - Sport Festival

(a/n: also if anyone comments about "ooc saiki" I dont even care anymore, this story is starting to be a chore for me to produce and I dont even know if I want to continue because I'm always so busy)

Your POV:

I woke up, it took me a couple of minutes to remember that I were to live with the Saiki's from now on. I'm glad they took me in, though Saiki didn't take it the greatest. I didn't blame him, it's always tough to have someone intrude into your house like that. Who am I kidding? I need to get ready for school.

I quickly put on my aqua and white uniform. God I hate this color, it never looked good on me. Some girls have it so lucky, looking good in every color.

I walked downstairs and was ready to leave before Mrs. Saiki told me to walk with "Ku-chan" since she didn't want me getting kidnapped, it's sweet of her to care.

As soon as Saiki came downstairs we decided to walk to school, it was a very quiet walk, I had to admit.

Once we got to the building we parted ways, I went to my locker, just so happened that Kaidou was waiting for me. I was unsure of his reason. It's not like there was anything going on. Right?

"Hey Y/n! How do you feel?" That's when I remembered my fit yesterday. "I feel better.. I'm so sorry you had to see me like that! If theres anything I can do to apol-"

I tried to explain before being cut off from his hug, "Are you okay?" I asked him this time. He simply nodded into my necks crease, "I was just worried, since you ran off yesterday." He mumbled, if we're honest it tickled against my neck.

"Why would you be worried?" I retorted confusedly, "It's just I wouldn't expec-"

"Well, Y-Y/n, " He began, backing away from me, and loosening his grip while staring into my eyes. "I really c-care about you.." His face was indeed bright crimson, the shorter boy was trying to ignore that part.

"Haha- um, well we should go and get ready for the sport festival games!" Y/n stammered before running off to get away from the situation, oh no what do I do?, she thought. She knew she liked Kaidou, but he was just a friend. (if you know, you know)

On her way outside from changing for the festival, Y/n had forgotten that the festival was today, so she didn't change into her P.E uniform beforehand. She tripped over a small piece of some sort of scrap object. She noticed someone else who was also trying to get away from others, she stood up and dusted herself off before walking closer.

Though it seemed that the pink haired person was peering around a wall, while Y/n stood behind him, she wasn't sure of how to politely make him know she was there. After all, as time passed it became harder for Saiki to read Y/n's mind. She's like another Nendo

(First person)

"Oh, hey Saiki-" I began as I crouched down.

He didn't respond, instead he swiftly turned around and put his hand over the girls pink tinted lips. (sorry if your lips arent pink? I have naturally pink lips, I wouldnt mind doing a face reveal one day *wink*)

After realizing what he had done, his eyes went wide. he removed his hand and apologized.

"Y/n, sorry, I didn't know you were there.. Forgive me, for overstepping my boundaries." He said sternly. Ever since I met him, I knew he wasn't really that big on showing emotions. That is, if he even had any.

As I tried to stand up, he told me to stay with him. He mentioned that he didn't want to finish the sport festival in the race since a certain someone pulled off one of his antennae prior to me getting to the field. Since I was hid- I mean, changing in the bathroom.

"So you want me to stay here after you ignored me all morning?" I scoffed, "Sorry sweet cheeks. I gotta support my class!" I said as I got ready to run off.

Maybe I was a tad bit harsh

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

chapter total: 723

Sorry for the short chapter guys :( I havent been that motivated lately, I'm doing some training, dieting, learning a second language and school work