Chapter 11 - Midnight

disclaimers: no capitalization, and cursing included in this chapter.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

i got home safely with saiki, we had a couple arguments over small things, but when we entered the cozy house, his parents didn't seem to be present. after we parted, i had gotten restless from being alone with my own thoughts. after i just decided to walk down the hall to said boy's room.

knock knock!

"y/n? is that you?" i heard a muffled voice from the other side of the wall.

"yeah.. can i come in ku-chan?" i asked, after i finished speaking i realized i called him by the same name his mother calls him. "oh sorry-- i mean saiki.." as i waited outside the door, it opened and i was introduced to, an out of breath, pink haired boy.

"are you okay?" i asked worriedly, before i knew it my strawberry headed roommate had passed out and shifted his weight onto me.

what the hell do i do in this situation?!

i tried to think of a quick way to get him in a comfortable spot before he woke up. i hated to intrude, but his bed seemed like the best option.

as i layed the boy down onto his light blue bedsheets, he squirmed around a little. it seemed he had been having a nightmare of some sort. i didnt want to wake him, but i couldn't leave him alone in this moment.

the more i sat next to him and awaited him, the more i began to worry for the lanky boy.

"...he.y-... l-leav..e...her..alo-..ne.." a muffled voice from next to me muttered, it came from the boy on the bed, at that moment i decided i couldn't allow him to stay asleep.

i began to forcefully shake his body awake, forgive me for touching you.

it seemed to work quickly, for he woke up, "y-y/n? wh-what happened?" he asked frazzled.

"forgive me-" i couldn't bare to see him to shaken up, i just had to hide from the worry, i latched onto him and encased him into a hug.

"you have no idea how worried i was.." i said as i let him go.

"it's alright, don't worry about me, i've been through worse than a little nightmare." he said, it seemed as if he was all of a sudden spewing out confidence.

"who were you calling out to? you see, i heard you talking to someone while you were unconscious.. is everything going alright?" i asked, it seemed like alot but i needed answers.

"can you leave?" 

"w-what?! kusuo, why can't you see that im worried?" perhaps i snapped, i couldn't bare to see him this way, i wish he'd accept the concern.

"i don't need your pity party."

then it hit, literally.

i slapped the pink haired boy, i hated how he always acted like he's the strongest person to exist. even if he is, he shouldn't be so arrogant-

"why can't you see?! look around you! everyone cares so fucking much about you! you've done nothing, you've never cared enough to listen to anyone! why? how come you've never done anything for anyone? why can't you see?! i've sacrificed so fucking much for you, just because i fell in love! maybe if you cared enough about your surroundings you would've noticed! i've done so much to make sure you were comfortable with the people who cared for you! even if half the girls hate me i don't care, because everything i've done since i moved in with you. was for you!.." as i finished my rant...and confession.. i choked back tears, "i can't believe i fucking fell for you, you ungrateful ass."

i couldn't handle it anymore, i needed to leave. i didn't want to be with him of all people right now.

i ran, i ran out of the house and just ran. how ever far my legs would take me, as soon as i crashed i would just stay there.

"y/n? is that you?" a familiar voice asked.

"kaidou? i'm sorry to be a burden, can i crash at your place?"

"o-of course!" the short boy finished before walking me to his house.

"thank you. i needed it, im... not on the greatest terms with saiki right now." i mumbled.

meanwhile

"does she really feel that way?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

short chapter see yall in a month lol