Chapter 5 - Where am I?

Welcome back, glad you could join us. Let's get right into this.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The (H/c) girl woke up, she was unaware of where she was. These surroundings were not apart of her personal room, curiosity flushed over the girl as she looked around. There was another person, she couldn't see much at that moment asides from a pink haired figure laying right next to her.

Almost coincidentally, the unconscious figure woke up from the feeling of anothers presence, in bed with him.

"Y-Y/n, why are you in my be-" The pink haired boy stammered as he made eye contact with the cute girl, but he was interrupted before he could finish his question. It was Y/n she interrupted him, "Someone is coming." the girl whispered. Saiki had initiated his clairvoyance resulting in the two finding out it was just his mom, though they found out too late. The door flung opened and the familiar women began speaking.

"Oh Ku, do you want some coff- Ku! Why didn't you tell me you had your girlfriend over? I could've bought necessi-" Saiki interrupted his mother before she could finish. The two both looked at each other, in sync they both turned a shade of crimson.

"Mom, that isn't needed. We aren't dating." He coldly declared. The (H/C) girl quietly sat there, she wasn't sure of why hearing him say that hurted so badly. It was true, they weren't dating but something about the way he said it made the girls heart sank.

"Ah, sorry for barging in Mrs, Saiki! I should get going. My grandparents are probably worried sick.." Y/n said to the woman. She was genuinely afraid of what her grandparents would do if they found her with a boy. Especially if Saiki's mother were to tell them they were together in bed.

Saiki knew she was nervous, he told Y/n and his mother that they could wait until later for her to return to her nearby home. "What were you trying to tell me?" Saiki asked when he remembered about how she barged in.

"Well, Ku! I was going to give you a little money to buy some coffee jellies, but since you have a 'friend' maybe it would be fun to go to that cafe you like! It's Café Mami, right?" His mom said sincerely. The girl appreciated that he practically saved her twice, last night with the window and now with returning home.

"Don't give me money, Y/n can pay." He responded. "Ku, you can't make her pay!" The woman exclaimed at her son.

"She owes me, what's so wrong with being paid back" He said peering in Y/n's direction. After his mother looked at her, she got nervous. She looked at Saiki and made up a lie.

"Yeah, it's no worry. I forgot my um l-lunch money. Yeah, lunch money! Saiki here offered to buy it for me. I really should pay him back!" The girl finished telling his mom. She had hoped her lie worked, she wanted to make sure by checking Mrs, Saiki's mind. It seemed to have worked, so she then asked if they had spare clothes she could borrow.

"Oh sweetheart, I may have some clothes but I think they're too modest for a cute young girl like yourself, grab something from Ku's closet!" She giggled.

"Heh," they girl sighed, "I think it's be better for me to just wear something of yo-" She was trying to explain, but a certain boy cut her off.

"I'll grab something for her." Saiki told his mother as he got up from the bed, he appeared to be breathing heavily, almost as if he was somehow scared. The girl being curious looked over to his mother. She was glaring at him, yet keeping her cute appearance. 'his weakness is his mom, how cute." Y/n thought to herself. "Stop that! I'm not cute.' the boy interrupted her thoughts.