Chapter 2 - Friends..?

Leaving the infirmary

When I tried to stand up, my legs gave out a little and I tripped. I'm assuming this worried Kaidou because he forced Saiki to hold his bag.

"L/n trust me I can give you a piggy back ride!" Kaidou had frantically said. I wasn't sure he was trying to actually help, or if he just wanted to touch me. Trusting people is hard, especially after being hurt so much.

"Ahh it's okay, dont worry!" I responded while patting his back. For some reason he had this really bright flush lying across his face. I really hoped I could trust him, he had been nothing but nice to me, I hope it would stay this way.

Third Person

"Hiosjxkansn L/n touched my back!" Kaidou thought to himself. Though this was somewhat shocking to Y/n, as she could hear him. Something unusual that had been happening lately was that Y/n could read people almost literally. As in, people's full backstory, life, and mind.

"Why are you surprised?" She commented, unsure of what had just happened. Nendou was confused because he hadn't heard the baby blue haired boy say anything whatsoever.

She wasn't sure why everyone, including Saiki was shocked. speaking of Saiki, it seemed as if he knew what happened. She decided to just ask him later, she hoped he'd be willing to help, or at least know what she should do.

Almost immediately it seemed as if Nendou and Kaidou had already forgotten what happened. probably for the best anyways. Considering they invited to her and Saiki to go with them to a nearby arcade. She figured it would be fun, so she agreed. Saiki agreed after a little negotiating from the boys. The two agreed to buy him some sweets, specifically coffee jelly. It then came to her that Saiki's favorite dessert was coffee jelly. Ah coffee jelly, it reminded her alot of her past, some good memories. Others.. not so much...

Back to first person.

"Ah! Thank you L/n, I promise you'll have fun!" Kaidou exclaimed when he heard my positive response. He had a huge smile on his face, it reminded me of something, but I couldn't put my finger on it at the moment, while I was deep in thought, I hadn't noticed that Kaidou had grabbed my delicate wrist and started walking (more like dragging) me to the nearest arcade.

"Hey, you don't have to hold me haha." I mentioned while looking at his hand around my wrist. He quietly told me that he wanted to either way. We finally reached the arcade and headed in, Kaidou promised to win me something which was really nice of him,

"Kaidou, that's very sweet of you, but you shouldn't worry about me," I told him, "but if you insist on winning me something, that means I'll win something for you!" I finished. I ran off and found a bunch of claw machines, many people struggle with these sort of arcade machines, though I so happen to be a god at them. Winning a stuffy for Kaidou wasn't my biggest concern, my concern was what I should pick for him. A few of what looked like male college students passed by me, I couldn't see my new friends in sight so I didn't know what to do. Maybe I could ask the students?

"Hey, what would a high school boy like from one of these machines?" I questioned the men, "Awh looks like the pretty girl has a crush!" The man was practically yelling, "You don't need no boy! You need yourself a man like me!" Another one of the men loudly exclaimed. He grabbed my waist, I managed to pry his hands off of me.

As soon as I got out of the guy's hands I tried to walk away, but the rest of the students were blocking all my ways of an escape. It was at this time where I began to think, Should I just let them hurt me? Would it be easier?

Almost coincidentally a familiar pink haired boy came over and told the men to leave, and at first the men didn't leave. This seemed to annoy Saiki. After a bit of telling the men off, and some threatening, they finally left. He looked somewhat concerned when he saw me, which it was shocking to me, since he always looks like he wants to kill everyone who talks to him. He then asked me this, which shocked me.