Chapter 12 - The Finale.

theres some things in this chapter people may be sensitive to, read at your own risk.

                           trigger warning.
♡°•♡°•♡°•♡°•♡°•♡°•♡°•♡°•♡°•♡°•♡°•♡

as i woke up in the unfamiliar location i remembered that it was shun's place i had crashed at. who wouldve known i would run into him of all people.

"hey y/n, you doing alright in there?" a noticeably nervous boy called out to me through the door.

the night before, the blue-headed boy had offered to take me in for the night after i explained i got mad at saiki. although i didn't tell him what for.

as the short boy peeked into the room, something was brought to his and my attention.

"y/n! you're so red, do you have a fever?! let me get you an ice pack!" the boy yelled as he shuffled away.

"don't, please. just s-stay here with me-" i mumbled out.

the boy still insisted on bringing me a glass of tea, and that i should just remain sitting on the couch in his room. after around 6 minutes he came back with a couple cups of tea.

"so, is it alright if i ask what happened between you and saiki?" shun asked me before taking in a sip of the oolong he had just brewed.

"well- um, he got mad that i was concerned about him, and i guess i got mad too, and said some things i shouldn't of have." i said staring into the void that was made up of tea.

"my apologies for prying- im sorry it went that way.." he said, something seemed to remain on his mind.

"it o-ok, do...any...questions?" i choked out my words without noticing.

unlike myself, shun did happen to notice. his face sprung up from my hands fidgeting with the mug, and he looked me in the eye. before i knew it my eyes became waterfalls, and i began crying uncontrollably.

the boy sprung up and wrapped me into a hug, even if he was a frail boy, he always made sure his friends were doing alright. i'll miss that about him.

i couldn't bear looking him in the eye after my breakdown, i just sat there and fiddled with my fingers, staring at my lap.

"i-i need to leave.." i said grabbing my shoes on the way out.

"y-y/n! you shouldn't go out on your ow-.. she already disappeared.?" the boy called out while i ran from him.

i managed to reach kusuo's home, i didn't open the front door, because that would give off my arrival. instead, i went through my bedroom window and began writing a letter to my dear strawberry.

as i finished writing my letter, i hopped back out the window and waited for the coast to be clear. after around 15 minutes there was not a single person in sight.

i stopped infront of the mailbox, considering if i should still give him the letter.

i put the letter through the slot.

just as i had anticipated, i felt relieved, soon i wouldn't have to deal with worrying anyone.

as i aimlessly walked the streets, i noticed some sort of paper on a lamp post.

missing person
name: Y/N L/N
last seen: December 24th, 20XX.
hair:  h/c
eye: e/c
please help us find her!

my heart stopped when i recognized the contact number on the paper. it was kusuo's number.

"...shun probably dragged him into it.." i sighed, i looked around myself before ripping the paper off the post.