4. The princess has arrived

Ivy's POV

"God that was just the worst", Toni sighed as we walked through the dark streets of the Southside of Riverdale. 

"Right? I told Jughead it would be a disaster", I chuckled. "You wanna go to the Wyrm?", Toni asked. 

"The what?", I asked back not having a single clue what Toni was talking about. "Oh right, I always forget that you're new here. The Whyte Wyrm is the bar that belongs to the Serpents. If you're ever searching one of us, you'll find us there, I also work there a couple days of the week", she explained. 

"Sure let's go", I smiled and took out a well needed cigarette, since I have been in Riverdale I haven't felt the urge to smoke a lot but right now I did. 

Toni and I kept walking for a little bit until we made it to an old looking bar with serval motorcycles parked in front. There was a green neon snake hanging up against the wall. And on top of the bar, there was 'Whyte Wyrm' written. 

Toni lead the way, "Welcome to the wyrm, Jones". 

The Wyrm was packed, Toni was right almost all of the younger Serpents were here, playing pool. 

"Topaz, Jones come here!", Fangs yelled making everyone look at us but to my surprise, it didn't bother anyone that I was here, I guess word spreads fast on the Southside. 

"Where have you two been?", a young Serpent asked. "Oh we were at her cousin's house", Toni explained and sat on one of the chairs. 

"Welcome to the Wyrm, princess", Sweet Pea smirked. "Stop", I whined. "Never". 

"Aren't you two just the cutest", Fangs smirked. "So do you two only talk or do you actually play?", I asked changing the subject.

"We play really good", Fangs smiled just then they kept on playing. "Let's get some drinks", Toni said winking at me. 

We two walked to the bar and she got behind it. She poured us two glasses with some sort of cocktail and we made it back to where the boys were.

"Ivy, you brave enough to play?", Sweet Pea asked. "Of course, but why brave enough, the question is, are you?".

"Why don't you guys actually play for something", a guy suggested. "Like what?", I asked. "If you win Ivy, he's not gonna call you princess anymore but if he wins he's got to call you whatever", Toni smirked. 

"Deal", I smiled. "Be ready for some nicknames, princess", Sweet Pea smirked. 

*

The night went on and of course, I lost, didn't I mention I sucked at this game. "We're gonna walk you home", Fangs told me since Toni was already gone. 

Sweet Pea, Fangs and two other boys and I began to walk the streets and to be honest, it was pretty scary on the Southside. Suddenly we saw a figure standing further down the street spraying something on a wall. 

"Hey", the boys yelled and all of us ran towards the person who turned out to be Archie. He had spray-painted a red circle on the wall. 

"What are you doing?", Sweet Pea asked. "I'm not here for you, back off", Archie snapped. 

"Yeah? Then who's this message for? Oh hell", Sweet Pea chuckled as he saw the circle, "Don't tell me it's for the Black Hood. You believe this guy? People say we're the troublemakers".

Archie then tried to push through them but was stopped, "Woah, Southside Serpent country, you can't come here and tag our turf. So, why don't you get your ass back to the Northside before someone gets hurt?", the big Serpent asked.