11. My little Ivy

Ivy's POV

You know how there are some tows where bad things always seem to happen? Well, Riverdale has become one of those towns. The most recent horror? The school janitor turned out to be a serial killer, but we were putting him away along with our Christmas decorations. Now we were back to our typical small-town intrigues. Clandestine meetings behind closed doors and the like. Yes, by and large, it was business as usual in Riverdale. 

It was the first week after Christmas break and let me tell you Sweet Pea and I were in heaven the entire holidays. We spent almost every second together yet, we weren't official.

We just got told that Southside High was closing and that all students had to transfer to other schools. 

The guys were excited and literally ran out, Sweet Pea picked me up and threw me over his shoulder as we ran out. 

"What's going on?", Jughead asked as we all came out yelling and shouting. "This hellhole's officially closed. No more Southside high", Sweet Pea explained and let me down. 

"What? How?", Toni asked. 

"It's gonna be quarantined. We're going to different schools", I explained. "That doesn't make sense. Where are you guys going?", Jug asked. 

"Same as you, and you, and Fangs, and Ivy. We're going to Riverdale High", Sweet Pea smirked, "think of all those Northside heads to knock". 

The two boys started to play fight before they took off on their motorcycles. Jughead gave me a sad look, I knew he never wanted to go back to Riverdale High, he build up a new existence here. 

*

"Mayor McCoy has deemed the Southside High a public health hazard, due to toxic fumes from the methamphetamine lab in the basement", Jughead read out while the two of us were eating Pop's and FP was standing by our booth taking a break. 

"There was no meth, just Jingle Jangle", I explained stuffing fries in my mouth. FP and jughead gave me a confused look but I just shrugged with my shoulders. 

"So, the worm turns, and it's back to Riverdale High, huh?", FP asked. "Something smells fishy", Jughead muttered. 

"Then close your legs pussy", I chuckled getting a light shove from FP. "Damn straight, something smells fishy. The real reason you don't wanna go back", FP sighed. 

"What do you mean?", Jug asked confused but I saw it too. "Oh, she just walked through the door and that is my cue", I said and grabbed my food taking a seat at the counter. 

"Hey Betty", I smiled as she passed me. "Hey Ivy". 

"So Ivy, are you excited to go to Riverdale high?", FP asked. "I don't really know, to be honest, I don't really care school is school for me I guess", I explained. 

"Do you think everything will go right?", FP asked and I sensed his concern. "Are you concerned?", I asked. 

"I just know the boys going to Riverdale High and I'm scared something happens to you again, not like that pig wasn't enough. Just please be careful, no one should touch my little Ivy", FP said almost zooming out and my heart warmed up. 

Without thinking I stood up and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. "I'm gonna be careful, I promise".

*

The next day was nowhere and the entire Serpent group decided to wear our jackets. I was wearing a black dress along with my biker boots and my leather jacket. I had my hair up in a high ponytail.

Jughead and I lead the group into the tall building of the school. As we walked inside it was like everyone stopped what they were doing just to look at us.