18. I was just stupid to fall in love with you

Ivy's POV

the next day at school I didn't really talk to Veronica that much which made me not sit with the core four at lunch. I decided to join Reggie who was kind enough to sit with me. 

Cheryl had told me that her uncle came over who was apparently the twin brother of her dead father, scary if you ask me. So, as you can tell a lot had happened. 

I could feel the whole school giving Veronica weird looks, the Lodges were taking over Riverdale and it made me furious.

"I'm running for student body president", Reggie told me with a wide grin. "Wait you? The guy that calls himself Reggie the Magnificent?", I chuckled. 

"Ivy, stop judging me", Reggie laughed. "Well, I'm not gonna run with you but I can help you through it", I smiled. "Aren't you just the best".

"My cousin is on a hunger strike, he's already grumpy", I groan. "Really? Jughead is like always eating", "Yeah that's what I'm saying", I chuckled, leaning my head on his shoulder. 

"What's Ethel doing?", someone at the table asked. I raised my head up and looked towards their table and saw Ethel standing in front of Veronica with a full Pop's milkshake in her hands. 

After they talked for a little while Ethel emptied the milkshake over Veronica's head making everyone gasp. "Oh my god", Reggie gasped. "That's some drama", I said hiding my chuckle by hiding my face in Reggie's shoulder. 

*

A little later I was helping Reggie hang up his posters that were actually decent. "Why didn't you write vote for Reggie the Magnificent?", I asked laughing. Reggie didn't say anything but started tickling me. 

"Stop oh my god", I laughed. As soon as he stopped with the torture Veronica passed us, Reggie walked up to her with a smirk plastered on his face that meant no good. 

"Veronica, I heard you got a face full of diary. I've got some nuts to top off that shake", Reggie smirked. "Leave her alone, Reggie", Betty threatened the tallboy. 

"You do not wanna push me right now", Veronica warned him. 

"One question I gotta ask as the future student body president, what are the odds you dad's the first inmate in that prison he's building? Oh, man, that's heavy, he's be considered one of us. Or is he building a female prison too? For you mom maybe I could", Reggie rambled but was cut off by Veronica grabbing his shirt and throwing a fist at him making him fall to the ground. 

"Oh my god Veronica", I gasped standing right in front of the girl. "What, Jones?", she spit. 

"You better be careful, I'd watch my back Lodge", I hissed feeling my blood rising. "She didn't mean it like that, Ivy. We'll leave", Betty said knowing exactly what I was capable of. 

I quickly helped Reggie up, "Are you okay?". "Dude, she got a good swing", he mumbled holding his side. "I'm gonna murder her", I said getting even angrier at her. 

"Calm down tiger, she is an easy target no need to let out the Serpent on her and ruin that face of hers", Reggie chuckled.

*

After school was over it was time for River Vixen practice, did I mention that I had joined the squad about three weeks ago? Well I did and I still sucked but it was fine. 

Cheryl made me get on the squad and I had no saying in it. So now I was a full River Vixen, the guys would laugh at me but I didn't care due to me no longer being the only Serpent girl on the squad. 

Toni was done with her try out dance making everyone applauded, she was actually really good. 

"I don't think there's any way you amateurs are gonna top that, so practice is over, Vixen. Inner circle Vixen, hang back. You know who you are", Cheryl smiled, she and Toni had become really close and I was so happy for them.