9. So bring the fire

Ivy's POV

The next day I stayed at the Whyte Wyrm with Toni, helping her out a little and also discussing some Serpent business with Hogeye.

He said that I don't need to do the Serpent dance which is basically a strip show, I just needed to wait a little longer and stay with the Serpents, since he knew I knew the rules and I'm watching the beast already because that dog is my new love.

He gave me my very own jacket which was hung away by my father when I was born. It fitted me perfectly and I loved it already.

"Look who looks like a Serpent", Fangs cheered as I walked down the stairs with my new jacket, it was also family blood so I was already half a Serpent before.

"You look great", Sweet Pea smiled.

Just then my cousin walked I with a big smile on his lips, "I have an announcement to make. My dad's getting out".

The whole bar started to cheer, everyone missed FP in the Serpent den, "When he does I'll bring him up to speed about our plans with Mayor McCoy".

Jughead had some stuff handled with Mayor McCoy to make sure that the Serpents stay alive and that the gang could keep going.

"That's brilliant", Tallboy scoffed. "You have a problem with that, Tallboy?", I snapped.

"Your old man, Jughead? No, I got no problem but you want us to sit down with the mayor". "I do, he's right. I think we can bring the Southside back but it's gonna take work and it's gonna take compromise", Jughead told everyone.

"We can bring the Southside back, you've been here for all five minutes", he scoffed.

"Tallboy, I am sick of you acting like a little bitch, whispering behind my back that I'm half a Serpent or that I don't belong here, why don't we put it on a vote?", Jug asked, "If you guys think what I'm doing is wrong, I'll step aside".

"All those who stand with Jughead and think that Tallboy should shut the hell up?", I asked and raised my hand up followed by all of the others.

*

Later that day I was forced to drive to the prison in Alice Cooper's car along with Betty and Jughead. jughead had made me come with him to pick up his dad.

The three of us, Betty, Jug, and I stood at the gate and waited for FP to come out and finally, the buzzer buzzed and an officer followed FP out.

He hugged jughead tightly and it was heartwarming cute, "Hey Betty". "Hey, mister Jones".

FP then hugged me, "I have missed you little one", he smiled. "I missed you too".

"Alice", FP smiled. "Is it true what they say about men who have been just released from prison, FP?", Alice asked.

"What do they say?", "That they're incredibly sexually frustrated", Alice said making us all gag.

"Wow", "Mom", "Ew".

After the prison we all drove over to Pop's and had a drink, I ordered an oreo milkshake, I was trying out every single one.

"The Black Hood is targeting sinners, so I'd watch my back if I were you, FP", Alice smirked, "Especially once you rejoin that gang of hoodlums".

"The Serpents aren't hoodlums-", I said but was cut off by my uncle.

"I'm not going back to the Serpents, I thought a lot about this while I was in Shankshaw, and I'm done with the Serpent life. It's gonna be one last ride for my boy and my girl and I but it's too much of a slippery slope for me", FP announced.