CHAPTER 11: Drunk night-1

"Why did I even thought of helping that guy?" I slurred feeling that the vodka has finally kicked in.

"Why did he even asked you?" Ari questions taking a long sip of her cocktail.

"Kaghy! Oh my dear Kaghy! Do you know why did I thought to help him?" I ask Kathy.

"I have no idea." She takes a sip of her drink, checking her feed.

"No idea about what?" I hiccuped.

She gives me a dumbfounded look. "You know about it, you just asked me."

"I forgot." I giggled. "Who was I even talking about?"

"Finally! My job here is done." Arianna slams her drink on the table. I give her a confused pout.

"Hello ladies." A deep velvet voice greets us. I see that it's the same man that Mr King came here with.

After I saw Mr King, I turned away from him and ordered a couple of drinks.

Soon Ari gave me shots. She gave me the idea to confess something about him to them and take a shot and I have no idea how many shots I have taken.

I also felt a man with blue eyes staring at me and I am doing my best to ignore him.

I think I should take a leave tomorrow.

Yeah. I should.

Yeah. I will take a leave tomorrow.

Oh no! I have to inform my boss about my sudden leave.

I finally get out of my haze and see that Ari and that man are in a conversation. Kathy is still checking her social media sites.

I get off my seat, loosing my balance a bit but soon recompose myself.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Kathy asks me but I ignore her.

I stumble towards the man and tap his shoulder. Ari watches me with wide eyes, concern soon falls over her face.

"Beth are you okay?"

The man turns around and gives me a smile. "You must be The Famous Miss Green my best friend was talking about. My name is Mark." He sticks his hands out for me to shake it.

I ignore his greeting.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Who?" Mike or Mars or whatever his name was gives me a confused look.

I huffed. "Your so called 'Best Friend'. Where is he?" I asked him, folding my arms and giving him a stern look.

He gulps. "In the VIP area. Why what happened?"

"I need to talk to him." I say in the most serious expression I could muster up.

"Beth, what are you saying? You are drunk. You are not meeting your boss in this state." Ari warns in a motherly tone.

"I just wanna say that I'm taking a leave tomorrow. Nothing else, Mom." I give her an innocent look.

She sighs. "But you can message him tomorrow morning too."

"Do you think I would be able to get up in the morning at this state?"

"No?"

"That's it. I'm telling him now." I leave and make my way to the VIP area.

I see rich celebrities and control the urge to ask their autographs. The VIP area is a secluded place having separate booths for people, cross that rich people to have their privacy. Each booth has a clear view of the dance floor and the counter.

I finally find Mr King, a stranger and Mr Ford. The man and Mr Ford are laughing whereas Mr King is working on his phone.

I scoff. "Do you always work even if you're in a club?"

He stops whatever he was doing on his phone and the men also stopped laughing. Mr Ford looks at me with confusion and realization soon dawns over his face.

"My pretty lady, how are you? Care to joi—"

"What are you doing here?" Mr King cuts him off.

"What's the matter Mr King? Am I not allowed to meet my friend?" I give him a small smirk.

"Oh no! The pain! The pain! I'm friend zoned!" Mr Ford overreacts by placing his hand on his chest and leaning on the sofa.

I roll my eyes at him. The other man shakes his head laughing and Mr King ignores him.

"I'm not going to repeat again Miss Green. What are you doing here?" Mr King narrows his eyes on me.

"I'm here to talk."