Running from Leo [COMPLETED]

Amelia Jones and Leonardo Agostini's story...

*****

"You seriously thought that you will jump from the window and escape?"

"Yes."

"Tsk. Tsk. That's so sad, but I guess you didn't think that you'll land straight on my back, didn't you?"

My breath hitched when I heard the gun click in the darkness.

"N-No. I didn't."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia had everything planned in her life; Graduate highschool with her friends, get a degree from the community college and open her dream restaurant, but her plans came crashing down when a short walk to her friend's house for a sleepover turned into her worst nightmare.

Thrown into a world full of guns, blood and drugs, she gets kidnapped, sold and shipped to another country in less than 24 hours.
.
.
.
.
.
Leonardo Agostini doesn't care about anything. Being the heir of Italian mafia, he has the power, looks and women at his feet. With his father on the verge of retirement, he determines to have the whole mafia at his feet as soon as he takes over.

But what would happen when a woman actually falls on top of him instead of his feet?

*****

Completed. Has grammatical mistakes and a few words missing by mistake.

Do check out my third story!